Big particle collider repairs to cost $21 million

HAOLE

BWAHHAHAHAHAHHHAH The King James Bible is bullshit. Proven time and again to have had sections deliberately mistranslated or outright made-up for political reasons. I guarantee the old original Genesis called the earth flat, because I translated it (for a grade). King James had this section rewritten for a post-Magellan world.

You don't want to know what the real genesis says, you'll laugh.

Why don't you post your translation then? Scan it and post it. Then I will look into it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not doing your work for you. Go find yourself a copy of the OG latin bible (from which the subsequest western bibles were derive), and have a good time. First, you have to figure out which on that was.... Or if you really have guts, go back to the Hebrew texts and see what they say. ;)

Honetsly though, no one here care, and you won't learn or concede anything as a result of my hard work (I'd have to translate it again, cuz I sur as hell don't have my notes from 11 years ago), what motivation do I have?

Tell me about the 4 corners of the earth? Some say it just means "Extremeties", but why use "angulos" to describe such a vague term when Latin has a word to describe just that?

Nope, missed that post. Link?

Wow, preemptive death penalty. Funny how libs don't like preemptive strikes against enemy forces, but preemptive death penalty for those that have no defense is ok.

Please schedule with Johnnybravo soon.

I think this is the second reference he has given me to see you....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58131

Post 18. he will not address my question. I don't think I need to see a doctor, but if I did, I would be happy to have you for a doctor if you would have me for a patient. But like I say in the thread I think you deal with some interesting patients, and I am not nearly as interesting as I'm sure some of your patients are. I could be very wrong though.

No, I'm not doing your work for you. Go find yourself a copy of the OG latin bible (from which the subsequest western bibles were derive), and have a good time. First, you have to figure out which on that was.... Or if you really have guts, go back to the Hebrew texts and see what they say. ;)

Honetsly though, no one here care, and you won't learn or concede anything as a result of my hard work (I'd have to translate it again, cuz I sur as hell don't have my notes from 11 years ago), what motivation do I have?

Tell me about the 4 corners of the earth? Some say it just means "Extremeties", but why use "angulos" to describe such a vague term when Latin has a word to describe just that?

Well if you wrote the paper and did the translation you should not mind if I look it over and judge for myself. I think you never did such a thing, sounds like you are posting more BS. :bs:

I can school most people on bible translation and hermeneutics, you are picking the wrong person to try to sow a seed of doubt with. That works with thorne not me.

I think this is the second reference he has given me to see you....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58131

Post 18. he will not address my question. I don't think I need to see a doctor, but if I did, I would be happy to have you for a doctor if you would have me for a patient. But like I say in the thread I think you deal with some interesting patients, and I am not nearly as interesting as I'm sure some of your patients are. I could be very wrong though.

Ben, you're waaaay too sane to be one of my patients. :)

Well if you wrote the paper and did the translation you should not mind if I look it over and judge for myself. I think you never did such a thing, sounds like you are posting more BS. :bs:

The class wa eleven years ago. Show me a random assignment that you did 11 years ago?

I can school most people on bible translation and hermeneutics, you are picking the wrong person to try to sow a seed of doubt with. That works with thorne not me.
How many foreign languages did you take to achieve such prowess? I imagine you can flip through Hebrew, Greek, and Latin fater than a Wendy's manager can spit spanish. ;)

Or, are you simply well versed in looking up the canned responces listed in some Rubuttle Database at Fallwells university?

Your credibility is called into serious question by the simple fact that you quoted King James Genesis.

DR.(hardly) Rick, You never have anything to add to this car community of any good.You should go look for a different forum to preach your bullshit to.

Next time I care what you think I will let you know.... I dont think I will be calling.

Yep, I don't see where I mention god or religion here... I am seriously baffled.

Earth is still flat right?

Do you seriously think I don't know what you are implying?

It seems like you are threatened by anyone that believes in God. Sounds like a mental issue to me. Maybe you just have a small penor and feel you need to compensate, by lashing out at others.

Because he enjoys trying to place blame on anyone but himself. For someone who preaches as much as he does about self-reliance and self-responsibility, he sure does point the finger a lot, doesn't he?

So tell me oh wise one, were did I start the problem in this thread?

:lol: The people who yell at me for preaching are the ones who bring up the subject. I purposely don't mention religion, because I would rather not discuss it here. I vote, the next person that brings it up gets a permaban!

next time we care what you think we will do the same...so shut the fuck up...yea he brought it up and you continued it....again shut the fuck up

So go yell at him. and get the sand out of your vagina.