California Fire

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

So a guy named Jeremy from Yorba Linda California who is having me help build an supercharged engine for the silver state classic in nevada , contacted me today with a few pictures saying this is what is headed for his house.

This was the neastest picture he sent.

http://614streets.com/califire/IMG_0222.jpg

Guest 614Streets
More importantly, what are you planning on running the Silver State Classic in?

Im not he is. His car is either a really rare small dodge or an early japanese car , Ive never seen one and never did ask.

I'd get out of my car and run over and pee on the fire just to say I did my part.

Fix my heater and then pee into it for same effect?

Fix my heater and then pee into it for same effect?

Oh shit. I never did get back with you, did I? :(

Sorry, Broseph, I've been super busy with school and completely forgot about it. Tomorrow's my last final, and then I start back to work for the winter. If you still need help getting it going, I'd be more than happy to help.

Guest 614Streets
Oh shit. I never did get back with you, did I? :(

Sorry, Broseph, I've been super busy with school and completely forgot about it. Tomorrow's my last final, and then I start back to work for the winter. If you still need help getting it going, I'd be more than happy to help.

Your good its just a heater I have out in the garage behind my house but yeah I'll definately get with you on it.

California sucks. 50% of things in cali cause cancer and the other 50% is always on fire or some shit.

fuck you Southern california is where i grew up you prick an two of my friends an a family memeber lost there houses a few years ago due to these fires. :mad: