Didn't I already do this?

RyM3rC

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit credo, I know you look at this while you're "working," so if I don't see a response on here in 24 hours, I'm gonna straight pown you on COD later. That's right... you're busted! Also hurry up and get an AR while you still can! Jeebus!

Looks like you made this thread after 5pm...therefor im not at work.

So were you on drugs when making these posts, cause your all over the place?

You need to post pics of ALL your rides. Tractors, wheel horse, all 50 Audi's, t-birds, el caminos, trucks, GSXR, log splitter, girlfriends, guns...:lol:

Looks like you made this thread after 5pm...therefor im not at work.

So were you on drugs when making these posts, cause your all over the place?

You need to post pics of ALL your rides. Tractors, wheel horse, all 50 Audi's, t-birds, el caminos, trucks, GSXR, log splitter, girlfriends, guns...:lol:

Man, it's tough to get pics when it gets dark 10 minutes after I get home. What's up with winter? Did you order that? meh...

I dunno, I unlocked the zombie nazi mode in COD and it's pretty fun for a bit if I must say. On a side note, I think the 90 is consuming more uber expensive Audi PS fluid than it is gas at this point. Anyone want a beater Audi? It's a manual! Not for beginners though- it requires careful planning to keep up with traffic.

Wow, this got out of control fast! Thanks for the contributions everyone. I don't know about bagel bites, but I'm gonna go tear into some crescent rolls and rock some extra sharp cheddar! Boo ya!

Dunno bout that, but what you said was queerer than 3 boys fucking.

Oh get your mind out of the gutter ya perv :rolleyes:

I apologize for the high energy, but I seem to be in a hurry everytime I feel like checking the computer stuff I'm in the middle of other tasks and chores. You know how it is. Good deal. Is it time for the thread to die?

Quite raiding your mommas book collection man. I'm pretty sure that's Michelle Obama, with another guy on the cover- what a two-timing hussy! Hey man you missed some mad Nazi zombie pownage last night. Level 11. If there weren't fucktards playing coulda hit 20 with that shit!

And I'm surprised you didn't photoshop your new wheels into your pic yet. You gotta put some neons on that front mount yo, I can't see that shit! No wonder Civics are always fahrting at you!

Oh get your mind out of the gutter ya perv :rolleyes:

I apologize for the high energy, but I seem to be in a hurry everytime I feel like checking the computer stuff I'm in the middle of other tasks and chores. You know how it is. Good deal. Is it time for the thread to die?

Only when a man delievers a package to you wearing a hooded sweatshirt and glasses. Pickup this package and open it.