Didn't I already do this?

RyM3rC

I thought I've been BTDT, but I can't view the forums so here goes. I live at a creepy old horse farm outside Dublin, have a barn full of broken Audis and motorcycles, and shoot out my front door whenever I feel like it. I have also played the hotrod Chevy game a couple times, but I refuse to play with Fords until my Ford tractor gives me AT LEAST 1 season without trouble. I go to trackdays at Mid-Ohio on my bikes, have been down twice so far, and play too much call of duty on PS3 NOT xbox. Ok guys, flame away! Or not, if you want to be cool. I'm sometimes a bit of an ass.

Also I know some people here but have no idea what their screen names are. Chris, who else do I know here? bah

Hello to all

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit credo, I know you look at this while you're "working," so if I don't see a response on here in 24 hours, I'm gonna straight pown you on COD later. That's right... you're busted! Also hurry up and get an AR while you still can! Jeebus!

Apparently not. Ok, thanks for the quick response, but I have to go start a fire because my ass is freezing! I'll be on COD in a bit, so if we have any super geniuses, that can figure out my PSN name, say hey.

See ya!

• Downvote 1

Have any pics of the barn?

Yeah, but then you'd no for sure where I live and that's kinda sketchy. Maybe a few inside pics tomorrow, but I need to burn some wood. I'll check back in a few mins.

Thanks for the positive rep?

Wanna sell the bike?

No thanks. I've already bought way too many spare parts and started fixing, so it's too late to turn back. If you really want it I'll take $4400 because that's what I paid ;) haha.

I meant I don't make very much money. As in, about $18k after taxes, which doesn't exactly get me a new 911 GT2 and a mansion in the suburbs.

I'll get there...