My little 5.0!

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest RoundIIRacing
Oddly enough, the only other video I have ever seen of you driving a car involved you spinning tires on wet roads. Weird. :)

(You vs. Reed Walter, ~1995)

I wish it didn't rain saturday,dynoday turned out shitty,so I had to play a little!

Guest RoundIIRacing
Who runs firehead I'm going to build myself a steady cam soon and wonder if he would want one. They cost sub 50$ to build. It really does kick ass.

Nice car !

The guys name is Alex,And I could p.m. you his number if youd like?Hes out of granville,I met him at my shop.He is on 740 Racing,and has a real nice turbo supra!I need to get him to get with the 614!

I'm Firehead, and yes, I am a sponsor on here. Shawn and I are looking to make a complete video of this car this weekend, weather permitting of course. Glad to hear that you guys liked the video. :)

Thorne, could you give me some of the specifics on that steady-cam?

Guest RoundIIRacing
shawn car keeps looking better everytime i see it. good choice on the wheels lol

Thanks Larry,as far as the wheels,u talked me into it!I'm not sure the aerospace brake set-up is as good as the wilwoods I took off of it!