New guy from Chillicothe, boosted s2k owner

Eric1647545520

No I sold my turbo silver civic to a kid that lives in Powell Ohio, and then I think he sold it to someone in that area. I actually would love to find it again and take a look at it. IF ANYONE KNOWS WERE MY CIVIC IS AT NOW PLEASE SPEAK UP. Id love to meet the current owner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I sold my turbo silver civic to a kid that lives in Powell Ohio, and then I think he sold it to someone in that area. I actually would love to find it again and take a look at it. IF ANYONE KNOWS WERE MY CIVIC IS AT NOW PLEASE SPEAK UP. Id love to meet the current owner.

it was on here for awhile for sale not sure if it was ours at the time thou.

Im dealing with a really screwed up title situation right now with the s2000. It APPEARS that not only was the guy we bought the car from but also the owner before him (2 owners back) never registered the car properly. so basically the title is totally fucked and we cant get ahold of the guy to try and resolve this......his phone says he is no longer accepting calls at this time :bs: Me and my dad are about to take the damn thing back to him and try and get our money back. We've had the car three weeks now and can't even register it. Not to mention there's 589347638778234.89 things wrong with the car that I'll have to fix outta my pocket. Not very satisfied right now

ssmafias car is a stock car with no power adder. I have to say its quick.

we know what ssmafias car has and its not "stock" car sounds like a race car. and yes its very fast for whats done to it.

Eric Sorry to here about your mess, hope you figure it out.

Im dealing with a really screwed up title situation right now with the s2000. It APPEARS that not only was the guy we bought the car from but also the owner before him (2 owners back) never registered the car properly. so basically the title is totally fucked and we cant get ahold of the guy to try and resolve this......his phone says he is no longer accepting calls at this time :bs: Me and my dad are about to take the damn thing back to him and try and get our money back. We've had the car three weeks now and can't even register it. Not to mention there's 589347638778234.89 things wrong with the car that I'll have to fix outta my pocket. Not very satisfied right now

WOW what a mess :( I'd be making a road-trip with a few angry friends riding along with me. Hope it works out for you.