indoor karting?

natedogg624

There used to be one called 'Speeds' but I think they are closed now.

They are closed. It's a WalMart now.

However, there are rumors of them opening up again.

Several people who were on their email list recently received a survey asking about what-if they reopened.

Speeds was awesome. I'm disappointed that they closed.

Fun, exccept when burning arms on pipes. LEts just say they carts were meant for a certain size of person. Everytime I moved my arm to much, it got a little hot.

A friend of mine used to be a bartender there. I have so many great memories of that place. Drink, race, drink some more.... Good times.

r6central? thats the other one i frequent besides this one.

whats odd is my girlfriend that is coming into town, her name is colleen. and when i looked at the last person that posted i thought she was looking at my ideas for this weekend...

i think its r6messagenet

there was a topic about riding 2 up and not squashing the BF's

you gave me some tips that you tell your GF to do so that i

could avoid squashing chris.

i think its r6messagenet

there was a topic about riding 2 up and not squashing the BF's

you gave me some tips that you tell your GF to do so that i

could avoid squashing chris.

ah, well that site has gone down the crapper with corporate buyout, everyone is over at r6central.com

nice bike btw. more first gen love!

Let's do a meet at the one below Cincinnati. There's an indoor there near Cycle Specialties that is similar to what SPEEDS was but MUCH nicer.

Let's DO IT!!! They have group events. If we can organize a grouping of people, we can do a bracket style deal and maybe get some of the sponsors to provide prizes and such...

Unless you all are AFRAID....

Prepare to be schooled in the art of gokart racing, biotch.

Underestimate short Yota you do. My body was designed to go fast! I will conquer all!! :lol:

About the drinking thing... speeds was the only place that allowed that. Every other indoor cart track I have been too will NOT let you drink. The last one I went to in Indy makes you wear the flame retardant suits. The carts are fast tho! Its a good time. $20 per 10min race tho. All the nice places are pricey.

Let's do a meet at the one below Cincinnati. There's an indoor there near Cycle Specialties that is similar to what SPEEDS was but MUCH nicer.

Let's DO IT!!! They have group events. If we can organize a grouping of people, we can do a bracket style deal and maybe get some of the sponsors to provide prizes and such...

Unless you all are AFRAID....

You talking about the one just across the border into Indiana?