Crown Royal

Wonderboy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I once saw a guy chug entire bottle of Bacardi 151 - which constitutes the single most insane moment of alcohol consumption I have ever personally witnessed. The guy - some out-of-towner with a funny name (like Buddy or something like that) - was already hammered at the time he proceeded to get his guzzle on. Everyone watched in horrored silence as he consumed the entire thing, threw the empty bottle on the ground, and proclaimed proudly, "Chicago's in the fucking house." We all immediately encouraged him to seek the nearest ER. Instead, he opted to walk out of the house in search of a White Castle. Never heard anything from him again. I'd imagine there's a good chance you could find his decomposed body near a White Castle on the East Side of town.

So, Wonderboy, get your weakshit three shots in five minutes out of here and come back when you're chugging entire bottles of liquor.

I like to stay alive long enough to enjoy my drunk. Not do something that could make me spontaneously combust.

I once saw a guy chug entire bottle of Bacardi 151 - which constitutes the single most insane moment of alcohol consumption I have ever personally witnessed. The guy - some out-of-towner with a funny name (like Buddy or something like that) - was already hammered at the time he proceeded to get his guzzle on. Everyone watched in horrored silence as he consumed the entire thing, threw the empty bottle on the ground, and proclaimed proudly, "Chicago's in the fucking house." We all immediately encouraged him to seek the nearest ER. Instead, he opted to walk out of the house in search of a White Castle. Never heard anything from him again. I'd imagine there's a good chance you could find his decomposed body near a White Castle on the East Side of town.

So, Wonderboy, get your weakshit three shots in five minutes out of here and come back when you're chugging entire bottles of liquor.

Have have seen something similar. Had a friend chug a entire bottle of tequila because he wanted the worm. He got it and partied it up the rest of night. (never got sick either).

I chuged a 1/4 bottle of goose once, it was bad. Nothing like getting ready to get some ass then running to the bathroom to let your stomach get off. Needless to say I got no sexors that nite :(

you big wussy....one time my wife and I got hammered on vacation dancing on the beach and drinking, went back to the room pounding like animals and both took puke breaks during....but came back to finish deed. :D That's true love man!

<3 Everclear. My roommates and I invented a nifty drink using some delicious pink juice we found with it. We called it "pussy" which was hilarious to hear everyone saying they were going to my kitchen to get some more pussy.

haha that's awesome!

well i do like everclear, i just never remember the rest of the night lol

I don't believe Jaeger actually contains deer blood currently, although given it's supposed origins I could believe it may have originally. Jaegermeister (I think) means "Master Hunter" in German. That and their logo being the head of a deer makes me think that some crazy ass German hunters could have made some herbal-deer-blood-blitzkrieg-hunting-fuel such as this back in the day.

Also, PETA, the FDA and Disney would piss fire on your grandmother's walker for selling a product containing Bambi's blood.

you big wussy....one time my wife and I got hammered on vacation dancing on the beach and drinking, went back to the room pounding like animals and both took puke breaks during....but came back to finish deed. :D That's true love man!

LOLZ it wasn't me, I was ready as soon as I got back. Still got some highway lewinsky the next day when I dropped her off :) 17% tint FTW

Me and Evan Williams got together nightly when I was active Army. Now my normal poison is Patron silver, Tres Generaciones, and Jaeger. That's as far as liquor is normally concerned. I'll basically shoot everything but whiskey anymore. I drank myself disgusted of whiskey, especially when you go through a 1/5 a night.

WTF, seriously? Please tell me someone actually bonged a whole 12-pack - LOL.

We were Combat Engineers as our chant went like this:

We are, we are, we are, we are the engineers, we can, we can, we can, we can demolish 40 beers......

There's more, but when your job ryhmes with beer, you drink. I did acomplish this 12 pack feat many times.

We were Combat Engineers as our chant went like this:

We are, we are, we are, we are the engineers, we can, we can, we can, we can demolish 40 beers......

There's more, but when your job ryhmes with beer, you drink. I did acomplish this 12 pack feat many times.

Damn, that's crazy. Bonging beers is no joke. It's all deceptive, because you can bong like three or four and be like, "Oh, this is cool, I'm straight" and then all of sudden your buzz sneaks around the corner and bitchslaps you.