Conceal Carry Law

SSick06

God damn, you need some education on this subject. You voted for Obama, didn't you? Hope? Emotions driving your decisions? Yep, you're a naive democrat.

Take a step back into reality and realize that this world doesn't run on Hope and heros and that nobody is going to save your ass but YOU. Nobody.

Before you continue to throw out your misguided, emotion-driven opinions on the subject, how about you do some research on it first?

1. People aren't heros

2. 1 armed criminal would laugh his ass off at 10 unarmed, and dead, 'heros', if they even did step in to save you.

3. Cops WILL NOT be there in a timely manner

4. They aren't even obligated to save your sorry ass.

5. CCW is PROVEN to work. Let me say that again; IT'S PROVEN.

6. CCW holders are trained on the proper use and legal issues.

7. People that have the drive and desire to obtain their CCW do not take the responsibility lightly.

God Austin you should have a website or something :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn, you need some education on this subject. You voted for Obama, didn't you? Hope? Emotions driving your decisions? Yep, you're a naive democrat.

Take a step back into reality and realize that this world doesn't run on Hope and heros and that nobody is going to save your ass but YOU. Nobody.

Before you continue to throw out your misguided, emotion-driven opinions on the subject, how about you do some research on it first?

1. People aren't heros

2. 1 armed criminal would laugh his ass off at 10 unarmed, and dead, 'heros', if they even did step in to save you.

3. Cops WILL NOT be there in a timely manner

4. They aren't even obligated to save your sorry ass.

5. CCW is PROVEN to work. Let me say that again; IT'S PROVEN.

6. CCW holders are trained on the proper use and legal issues.

7. People that have the drive and desire to obtain their CCW do not take the responsibility lightly.

first of all, fuck you. i voted mccain.

secondly, don't come off like a hard ass and act like emotions don't play a role in carrying a gun.

i never once said it wasn't proven to work.

i never said im looking for a hero. i said i wish people would just BE THERE when someone was in need. i see it happen all the time, people not helping others out.

and your number 6 and 7 points - useless. no one is trained for an intense situation, where you will need to open fire on another human. i dont care how many hours you sit in some gander mountain training room with joe bob.

i believe i do quite well in reality, with my "hopes". i dont need a gun to make me feel safe in public. even if this world is fucked, i'll be happy knowing i didn't contribute to the violence.

and your number 6 and 7 points - useless. no one is trained for an intense situation, where you will need to open fire on another human. i dont care how many hours you sit in some gander mountain training room with joe bob.

Well, I shoot IDPA which is training to shoot people. All the scenarios are "say you enter a store and three robbers approach". You must engage each person with three shots....two in the body, one in the head.....on people targets. So there is training to kill people...I do it biweekly in the summer.

i dont need a gun to make me feel safe in public. even if this world is fucked,

I used to feel this way, but I go nowhere w/out it now. I refuse to be a victim. I'm flashy...it's possible.

Well, I shoot IDPA which is training to shoot people. All the scenarios are "say you enter a store and three robbers approach". You must engage each person with three shots....two in the body, one in the head.....on people targets. So there is training to kill people...I do it biweekly in the summer.

lol ok.. well i hope if approached, you remember just that. and watch your wrists... i'm sure they will be shaking.

lol ok.. well i hope if approached, you remember just that. and watch your wrists... i'm sure they will be shaking.

Sure, i'll be nervous if the time comes. Although, I won't think twice about using it to stop someone from harming me or my family. IDPA uses a timeclock/score(accuracy) to get the pressure up.

secondly, don't come off like a hard ass and act like emotions don't play a role in carrying a gun.

i never said im looking for a hero. i said i wish people would just BE THERE when someone was in need. i see it happen all the time, people not helping others out.

i believe i do quite well in reality, with my "hopes". i dont need a gun to make me feel safe in public. even if this world is fucked, i'll be happy knowing i didn't contribute to the violence.

I'm level 1 and 2 certified from TDI

http://www.tdiohio.com/

Atleast you got part of it right. There might be hope for your sorry ass, yet.

Emotions better not come into play with any CCWer. Emotion = bad. Logic = Good. You should try out logic some time. It's fun, and usually works out for the best.

There you go 'hoping' again...

How's this 'hope' thing working out for you? Does God regularly answer your prayers, too?

You said it yourself; people WON'T be there to help you when you need it. So why is it such a bad idea for a person to take the initiative to defend theirselves? Sound logical to me. Wait....there's that logic thing again. Disregard this if the logic idea is too much for you.

I would beg to differ. There are numerous schools out there whose sole purpose is to prepare folks for these situations. Now, I would agree that not everyone attends them, but they aren't hard to find, either. Basic CCW training teaches you the legal aspects of shooting someone. It is your responsibility to decide whether or not you're prepared enough to deal with a situation where you might have to shoot someone.

Emotion again... :sigh:

How's that safe feeling going to help you when some sick fuck is taking your anal virginity and no one is around to be a hero for you? A gun might be handy then, eh?

BTW, you can't stop violence no matter how much hope and emotion you thrown on it. You can only fight it. Fire vs. fire; or if you're smart, fire vs. a bigger and better trained fire. Your choice.

Best of luck to you and your anal virginity. :cool:

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

lol there you go with being a hard ass... ooo such a tough guy with a gun.

anyway, i gave my opinion. if you don't like it, don't read my emotional posts.

He isn't being a hardass, he refuses to be a victim and feels sorry for people who can't take the responsibility of caring for their own life

refusing to be a victim - i can respect. but ripping my posts up for not having his opinion is being an ass.

It's how you post. You have a complete sheep mentality wanting OTHERS to take responsibility for keeping you safe. You are attacking people who carry saying that it is an emotional decision to carry, or that we carry because we need to "feel safe".

Neither is true for me. I don't feel any safer when I carry, nor do I feel like I am going to be someone's hero. I also don't wake up, strap my gun on and go "God I hope I get to shoot someone today". I don't carry because I am scared.

Bottom line, I carry because I am responsible for my own life and know that I won't have to worry about who is going to step in and save me should the need to do so arise.

It's how you post. You have a complete sheep mentality wanting OTHERS to take responsibility for keeping you safe. You are attacking people who carry saying that it is an emotional decision to carry, or that we carry because we need to "feel safe".

Neither is true for me. I don't feel any safer when I carry, nor do I feel like I am going to be someone's hero. I also don't wake up, strap my gun on and go "God I hope I get to shoot someone today". I don't carry because I am scared.

Bottom line, I carry because I am responsible for my own life and know that I won't have to worry about who is going to step in and save me should the need to do so arise.

then good for you! im glad you made that desicion... why can't i make mine? i'm not ripping on anyone for carrying! all im saying is... i dont agree with it lol geezus you guys need more EMOTIONS in your life!!

k lets just make this even. if you see me getting butt rapped.. please, let him continue. feel better? :rolleyes:

then good for you! im glad you made that desicion... why can't i make mine? i'm not ripping on anyone for carrying! all im saying is... i dont agree with it lol geezus you guys need more EMOTIONS in your life!!

k lets just make this even. if you see me getting butt rapped.. please, let him continue. feel better? :rolleyes:

Why do I need emotion in my decision to carry a gun?