Pussy eating crew sign in

Sam1647545489

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy lickin a good puss, I think it is one of the few delicacies of our time... most prexisting generations of women sported madd bush, which takes out most of the enjoyment.

That being said; I present to you, the "4 Goods" system, which can determine if you got some good puss:

1. Looks good.

2. Smells good.

3. Tastes good.

4. Feels good.

Technically, you can discover these in any order. And yes, I have had puss that smells good and doesn't taste good, and vice versa. Or puss that smells good, and doesn't feel good. Or feels good and doesn't look good, smell good, or taste good... in the instance of a big 'ol beat puss/cameltoe/double cheeseburger.

If shes a squirter, you always eat that shit.

lol when I saw this thread I knew art would already have a post about the "4 goods system" of puss

Actually was eating this girls puss this weekend, grabs my hair and says let me taste it.

I was like O RLY?

Those are fun or when you are fingering her as you are licking it, then she takes your finger you just pulled out of her pussy and she proceeds to suck on it.

Dude funny story, went down to eat some dinner and I saw the string and was like uh, are you on your period, she was like oops, I forgot I was, went to the bathroom and removed said tampoon, came back into the bed and we resumed where we left off. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsughr.gif

This made me want to vomit, a lot!

Those are fun or when you are fingering her as you are licking it, then she takes your finger you just pulled out of her pussy and she proceeds to suck on it.

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1566/X0505/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1566-0214708.jpg

Guest Melanie
Eating puss makes the girl want sex 100x more, making a sore tongue a great investment for the next 5-10 minutes. If you don't eat it because you don't like the taste or whatever, you're not a fucking man. Suck it up, lick that shit, and you'll have the best sex of your life /thread.

Follow your own advise.... Might be a schoolgirl outfit in it for you...

lol u sweat while eatin the puss puss. you either gotta be FAT or you're DOING IT WRONG.

Either that or his girl is fat. I'd imagine it could be hard work lifting the rolls to get to the pussy.

No offence to your fat G/F...I mean...If she is fat.