call out

Linc5.0

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Nelson sale fell through, so we have one more year of Fundays.

what do you say Erik? FD vs FD. Fastest single lap of the day wins, or if you prefer we can just go out during the same session and if I can't run away from you, you win.

I am sure it will be turboed with 800rwhp.......and there will be 5 people he can race in the state of OHIO.

True but 800hp isant shit on street tires..... you could always negotiate for them on street tires so they won't hook worth shit... more cars to race ha

Nonetheless ill still be slow an he will rock my car still haha

-Any 03/04 cobra....dont really care which one..

Whenever your ready?????

i was supposed to make a trip down there to see you and your brother, but nothing ever came off it. So we will come spring. Our times were close when I only had the 100 shot, werent they?11.70ish?

Looks like the Nelson sale fell through, so we have one more year of Fundays.

what do you say Erik? FD vs FD. Fastest single lap of the day wins, or if you prefer we can just go out during the same session and if I can't run away from you, you win.

chris, thats fine....but your gonna have to crank the boost up....and I am redoing all suspension this winter too :cool:

i was supposed to make a trip down there to see you and your brother, but nothing ever came off it. So we will come spring. Our times were close when I only had the 100 shot, werent they?11.70ish?

Yes....it should go 11.50's at 120+ now. Sounds good let me know man.