WTB Accord or Camry

V8 Beast

My older brother is looking for a car for hopefully under $1,000 but can probably stretch $1,500(depending on the car). I offered him Killjoys car but he said he didnt want any old GM cars. If you have an old beater that runs pretty good for cheap, or know of one please let me know asap.

TIA

You know this is for yourself since you are selling the beast. Ricer.

Nope I got meee envoy and stratus.

He won't find one with as much Maint Already performed, for the price, or as reliable.

New tires, brakes, shocks, struts, and on and on.....

:(

Thanks for mentioning it though!

KillJoy

I know, I'll try to talk him into it again.

Nope I got meee envoy and stratus.

I know, I'll try to talk him into it again.

The car is sitting on Hilliard-Rome Rd, across from Cabot Cove Apts, in my Parent's Driveway. If he wants, he can go and look at it there. My Dad has the keys as well.

KillJoy

185k miles. My wife drives it everyday maybe 20 miles total round trip. The car is pretty clean with the exception that we have an almost three year old that likes to slime the back window and use the back seat as a traveling toy box. It is white with gray interior. The hood has paint chips from rocks ect. It has a new exaust.

185k miles. My wife drives it everyday maybe 20 miles total round trip. The car is pretty clean with the exception that we have an almost three year old that likes to slime the back window and use the back seat as a traveling toy box. It is white with gray interior. The hood has paint chips from rocks ect. It has a new exaust.

Thanks Dave! Locking it up for now