FS: 18x8 Audi/VW RS4 wheels

Farkas

Asking $600- negotiable.

Prefer local pick-up.

18x8 RS4 reps

5x100/5x112 dual pattern

225/40-18 Falken Ziex with 80% life left

I believe 8-10mm H&R spacers on front

Some curb rash from previous owner on right rear wheel but all are straight and have zero balancing issues. I kept these as clean as I could while owning the car and are in good condition, I would give them 7/10. Someone told me at one point they are an "old style" RS6 rep, but I'm not sure if there is such a thing... correct me if I'm wrong.

These are all the pictures on hand, will gladly grab some newer pictures, if interest shown.

http://a568.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/32/l_9f1ad5a13ca5f43e9f3b0598fc95759f.jpg

http://a240.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/l_7beda7aca75d1ca97569ddbde513f217.jpg

http://a796.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/59/l_6f53ed502e475df8a3dcdccb2602cccb.jpg

http://a991.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_bbdf7a007dfbc565db247ebb15233b2e.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Whats the offset of the wheels?

Offset is ~+20 according to the RS4 Audi forums. If you're looking for different wheels for your S4 these are a direct fit your car and will look great on it.. Refer to Cred05's sig :).

If I had to guess if it wasn't stretched it would rub with his car being as low as it is.

look good.

Good guess, and that's why the the majority of people do it.. however there are benefits to running a stretched tire as well. Stretched tires can provide a slight static camber on vehicles with a solid rear axle and also it can stiffen the sidewall on a lot of less performance oriented tires.

But in my case I really can't run anything wider in tire sizes otherwise I would rub really bad.

Offset is ~+20 according to the RS4 Audi forums. If you're looking for different wheels for your S4 these are a direct fit your car and will look great on it.. Refer to Cred05's sig :).

Are the wheels dismounted ?

Might want to double check the offset, as that is an extremely odd offset for that wheel. As those are reps they will not be the same as the OEM RS4 wheels. They usually range from ET35 --> ET45 for most reps.

They do look nice on "337" Though. :bangbang:

Are the wheels dismounted ?

Might want to double check the offset, as that is an extremely odd offset for that wheel. As those are reps they will not be the same as the OEM RS4 wheels. They usually range from ET35 --> ET45 for most reps.

They do look nice on "337" Though. :bangbang:

I'll double check when I get the wheels off.. there's definately a good chance I found the offset for the B7 RS4 wheels.

Yea, an offset of 20 is crazy. These are actually for my dad's A8. He also has a stock offset of +45(same as the S4). Depending on the offset would you be interested in splitting the wheels/tires?

No, not really interested in splitting them because I won't be able to really use them on the new wheels I'm looking at. I'm already selling them much less than most others are asking for their wheels so I would be asking hardly anything lower without the tires.

The B7 RS4 has crazy low offset like 20, so thats probably what you found. As Jones said, 35-45 is probably where they are.

Also, Cred05 has RS4 DTM wheels, different than yours.

Yeah, I know they're different than his DTM wheels.. in fact, I am also now aware that they are the B5 RS4 wheels. It was just a reference of how they more or less would look on an S4.

Yeah, I know they're different than his DTM wheels.. in fact, I am also now aware that they are the B5 RS4 wheels. It was just a reference of how they more or less would look on an S4.

They are classic looking wheels that look good on any Audi/VW.

Good luck with the sale.