Bush broke the curse

Casper

Are you basing that on previous experiences or did you come to that deduction through Justin's postings?

:D J/K' date=' Mang!![/quote']

:)

well, in my experience, there is always someone smater, faster, stronger and i see it as foolish to assume that airing ones airs is sufficient evidence of ones educational stature in an internet argument.

:cool:

Are you basing that on previous experiences or did you come to that deduction through Justin's postings?

:D J/K' date=' Mang!![/quote']

:lol:

:p As long as you're keepin' it real. We all know I'm far from perfect, like jhaag said - there is ALWAYS some bigger, faster, stronger, smarter...

But I think there's something to what Pratt said - "Grades" usually are an indicator of drive and dedication. Grades don't equal intelligence, but often show that an individual is capable of understanding requirements and meeting them to some level of satisfaction.

:cheers:

Edited by JRMMiii

when your daddy has connections, you dont need to be a genius to graduate from yale.

I don't think his Daddy was all powerful / connected back then - I could be wrong as I haven't looked into though.

I doubt Yale is just going to confer a degree upon someone, regardless of who their dad is.

edit: looks like dad was in the House of Rep's around this time, so he probably did have some connections. Don't know how much / how many, etc.

Edited by Earache

I'm just gonna through this out there b/c frankley I'm bored and avoiding 5 loads of laundry after a long day at work BUT I do have to admit that "sometimes" the smarter people aren't always the better people. I can remember dating a doc I worked with. He was a radiation oncologist and honestly the smartest person I have ever met. He graduated from Harvard and I don't even want to think what his actual IQ was. To be honest he had absolutely NO social skills b/c he has spent his life in the books. He'd read a book a day AFTER a long day at work and actually enjoy it. Don't get me wrong I love to read but I believe there needs to be balance. I know I am way off the topic here but sometimes a healthy drive in lieu of natural ability shows more about a person that an IQ or an ivy league education that came easily to someone.

I don't think his Daddy was all powerful / connected back then - I could be wrong as I haven't looked into though.

I doubt Yale is just going to confer a degree upon someone, regardless of who their dad is.

edit: looks like dad was in the House of Rep's around this time, so he probably did have some connections. Don't know how much / how many, etc.

Both were part of "Skull and bones". A "secret" Yale society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones