kick a mofo while he's down

Guest Removed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

well it all started with this http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53299 :mad:

now in trade my body work and painting was suppose to happen on my car

this http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40955 :mad:

long drawn out bs story about how my car cant be at his cause its not on his lease etc etc

now my baby is sitting outside, with tarps over it cause i have something else in my garage at the moment..now when i get it to my house it looks like NOTHING HAS been done to my car.the guy that towed the car is a good friend and hit me up as soon as he left there with it, telling me it dont look like nothing has been done.ill get a better look at it when it comes in the garage,but it looks as if nothing but one maybe 2 panels are sanded(that is what i was told at one time a while ago), if that...none of the panels looked sanded what so ever. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

now i am a very angry little mofo when it comes to my car.you can not even begin to think of what i am dealing with at the moment! :mad:

Guest Removed

i could have it towed up there but i need to pull the motor and trans back out while its here, and i have somewhere closer to put it(up on morse road) :rolleyes:

im just ready to :bangbang:

i am pissed that i am out a ton of fucking work, and here i was under standing that way more was done on my car then what there was :(:mad::o

I do not understand who the other party is here, nor the agreement aside from the fact that your car was supposed to be stored somewhere and now it can't be....

Right? Explain instead of just linking stuff sir.

body work was bein don from my understanding

Guest Removed
I do not understand who the other party is here, nor the agreement aside from the fact that your car was supposed to be stored somewhere and now it can't be....

Right? Explain instead of just linking stuff sir.

i was caging, tubing, (4 link backhalf) and what not (major fab work) to his conquest (first link) he in turn was suppose to be doing all the body work, and painting of my car (which alot of the major body work was done) and come to find out , it dont even look like my car has been touched.. maybe washed but dont look like and progress has been made what so ever! :mad:

Guest 614Streets
I can still understand that, drink more.

hold on scotty i got something for these cheat ass fuckers anthony you need to do something this bullshit people need to go! SERIOUS!