Finally won something!

Art

I had a shit day at work, so I asked the Wife to meet me at our local village square tavern for a soda after work. After talkin about our days for about 30 minutes I asked if she wanted to go to Kroger so I can find something to make us for dinner. Ended up being steak and potatos again. I was walkling around the store with a chew in, I forgot a spitter so I headed to the bathroom to take it out. Near the bathrooms at our new Kroger in Sunbury is a Buckeye store, 1460 The Fan was there with Paul Keels. I walked by to go take out my dip, and they had asked If I wanted to sign up for Michagan OSU tix. I politely declined, because of the work around the house that needs done. I was going to DVR the game and watch it after dark, to get the gutters clean roof sealed and odd jobs outside. While in the bathroom, I talked my self into filling out the card, whats the chance I win right? Gave the story about filling out the card, and not expecting to win. 1 hour after we got back from the store with dinner cooking I get a call from a weird #, I told my wife before I answered the phone "here's 1460 csalling to say I won"! She laughs at me. It was 1460, I did win! 2 tickets! It's my first Michagan OSU game ever!

Now I gotta get ready to go to the game!

GO BUCKS!!!!!

I can out drink 97.2% of this board. I said soda because it makes me feel less like an alcoholic.

So, ya, we left the game at halftime. The last 3 games i've gone to with the wife she wants to go early everytime. This excuse was she was cold. this is after I had given her my coat. I told her to dress warm and in layers. I was wearing a a jersey and a super thin fleece liner to the coat that she was now wearing. I was damn near vibrating from the cold. So insted of taking the coat back and causing an argument, I agreed to go. As we are walking out of the gates the bucks score. when we get to the car the bux score. I am never taking her to a game again. PERIOD. As soon as I found out I had won she wanted me to sell them. Fuck that! Then I asked if I could take a friend. Of course she says no. If I ever win anyting again I'm gonna just take a friend and go.

So, full circle I win tix, but i still lose.

DO NOT GET MARRIED!

I can out drink 97.2% of this board. I said soda because it makes me feel less like an alcoholic.

So, ya, we left the game at halftime. The last 3 games i've gone to with the wife she wants to go early everytime. This excuse was she was cold. this is after I had given her my coat. I told her to dress warm and in layers. I was wearing a a jersey and a super thin fleece liner to the coat that she was now wearing. I was damn near vibrating from the cold. So insted of taking the coat back and causing an argument, I agreed to go. As we are walking out of the gates the bucks score. when we get to the car the bux score. I am never taking her to a game again. PERIOD. As soon as I found out I had won she wanted me to sell them. Fuck that! Then I asked if I could take a friend. Of course she says no. If I ever win anyting again I'm gonna just take a friend and go.

DO NOT GET MARRIED!

Marriage isn't the problem. You just gotta put your man pants on.

DO NOT GET MARRIED!

No, simply do not get married to the wrong chick. My wife wouldn't even consider asking to leave, but she understands that is rude and inappropriate, and is considerate of my feelings.

Then again, she would first ask if I wanted to take one of my friends, as she isn't into football nearly as much as them. I of course would still insist that she go, and she would WITHOUT COMPLAINING. I don't think the words "sell the tickets" would even cross her mind.

You obviously need to be a man and straighten out your wife. Otherwise you are heading down a road that leads to unhappiness or divorce.

DO NOT GET MARRIED!

Better not let her see that post. She will eat your heart.