Me, Myself and I

eBell

Welcome to CR, man. Good intro.

+rep for you, for posting a picture of the Supra I painted last year, just days before it went to win the 2007 LeMons race.

And for being a new addition to the CR Gun Crew :bangbang:

There is no "that might be" a 300zx. That is just not a supra. Smack your hand.

(At least it wasn't a Ford Probe. :( ) :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CR, man. Good intro.

There is no "that might be" a 300zx. That is just not a supra. Smack your hand.

(At least it wasn't a Ford Probe. :( ) :D

Yeah, fuck. I was half asleep when I was reading this thread. Here's the car I painted (on the left)

http://www.autofiends.com/index.php/2008/11/24-hours-of-lemons-thunderhill-the-cars-of-arse-freeze-apalooza/

With a statement like that, you don't.

Perhaps I should clarify? I don't mean that M1A's in general are redneck guns or anything like that. "Bubba'd" is a term on the vintage milsurp gun sites for modifying a vintage gun in a manner such as altering an original stock, hacking up a barrel, or replacing the original stock with a composite stock. In this case, I'm refering to all the "operator" black-rifle stuff hung on it. I prefer original stocks and fewer accessories, thus "for my taste".

The one you pictured, Scott, that's a beautiful piece of metal and wood. I'll take it over any black rifle any day.

Perhaps I should clarify? I don't mean that M1A's in general are redneck guns or anything like that. "Bubba'd" is a term on the vintage milsurp gun sites for modifying a vintage gun in a manner such as altering an original stock, hacking up a barrel, or replacing the original stock with a composite stock. In this case, I'm refering to all the "operator" black-rifle stuff hung on it. I prefer original stocks and fewer accessories, thus "for my taste".

The one you pictured, Scott, that's a beautiful piece of metal and wood. I'll take it over any black rifle any day.

Werd :cool: I wanted to smack you with a trout earlier. :D