Entourage season finale

El Karacho1647545492

Your thoughts on the finale and the season as a whole?

I thought this season was an amazing improvement over last season's debacle. They stopped writing the show with syndication in mind and managed to revive it. I think E's new role and persona are amazing, and I hope he becomes more like Ari in the next season. Speaking of whom, I think Ari is fucking awesome and Gary Cole's character needs to play a part at least equivalent to Babs'.

The finale I thought was awesome. I hope next season takes place in NYC.

Inb4"Entourage sucks, lol fags"

love entourage

havent caught the finale yet, should be up to watch on my newsgroup here shortly.

this season was meh.. so so, some good episodes, some not so good.

im excited for next season though!

ARI is the man

and turtle really came out of his shell no pun intended.

anyone a Dexter fan as well??

I've heard good things, heard this season wasn't great though. I need to get into it, I've watched every episode of the Simpsons like 4 times through already.

this season started slow but got really good towards the end.

i have every episode on my PC if your interested. youll get hooked and have to spend 3 days to watch it straight lol

this season started slow but got really good towards the end.

i have every episode on my PC if your interested. youll get hooked and have to spend 3 days to watch it straight lol

Good thing Thanksgiving is coming, I'm going to have 5 days in VT to do nothing but eat, snowboard (Bromley's opening Nov 28th, and my early Christmas present was a season pass), and watch downloaded TV shows at night.

Is there someone here who can host like 4 GB of Dexter?

Final episode was great. Ari is now my favorite character in this show, but it looks like we have to wait until this summer for the new season.

Dexter is fucking sweet as well. I was getting bored with this season because there was too much focus on the whole getting married crap and not enough clever kills. But tonight started to spice things up a bit.

Final episode was great. Ari is now my favorite character in this show, but it looks like we have to wait until this summer for the new season.

Dexter is fucking sweet as well. I was getting bored with this season because there was too much focus on the whole getting married crap and not enough clever kills. But tonight started to spice things up a bit.

dexter is gonna fuck miguel up

dexter is gonna fuck miguel up

Yea that seems to be what's going to happen, but the reason that show is so good is because they come up with ridiculous ways of doing the murder and then getting rid of the body. It's going to be something extra fucked up for Miguel I bet.

Yea that seems to be what's going to happen' date=' but the reason that show is so good is because they come up with ridiculous ways of doing the murder and then getting rid of the body. It's going to be something extra fucked up for Miguel I bet.[/quote']

yeah it should be real good, maybe make him look like a skinner victim who knows.

whatever it is it will be entertaining

I was happy with the season, and yes this show is the only reason I keep poo-poo HBO.

I liked the growth in E's character this year. Ari also continued down the depth started last season which was nice to see.

Drama is still my favorite by far and the most entertaining.

I was happy with the season, and yes this show is the only reason I keep poo-poo HBO.

I liked the growth in E's character this year. Ari also continued down the depth started last season which was nice to see.

Drama is still my favorite by far and the most entertaining.

Drama used to be my favorite, but this season Ari just seemed to do something awesome and/or badass nearly every episode. Plus he's got some great lines. "The jew has arrived and he doesn't like germans." :D

Drama used to be my favorite' date=' but this season Ari just seemed to do something awesome and/or badass nearly every episode. Plus he's got some great lines. "The jew has arrived and he doesn't like germans." :D[/quote']

"No Indies E! Think of it as the holocaust, never again!"

I was literally rofl when I heard that one.