Monday FTL

kenny

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me know next time you go out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you live on the East Siiiiide? You'd drive over to the West Side to get your ass handed to you in pool?

i need like... soup... and toast haha bob evans???

Mmmmmm! We have Grilled Cheese Sammiches and Tomato Bisque for staff meal today. That and it's free!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you live on the East Siiiiide? You'd drive over to the West Side to get your ass handed to you in pool?

uhhh i'd drive to the west side to hand you your ass in pool, yes! the only west side bar i go to is o'tooles coz my step dad is the manager... tell me a place and ill go.

uhhh i'd drive to the west side to hand you your ass in pool, yes! the only west side bar i go to is o'tooles coz my step dad is the manager... tell me a place and ill go.

I live 3 minutes from O'Tooles. Let me know next time you go?

Yeah, I haven't been playing much lately and the game has suffered. It'd be fun either way.

The Cindy bar, where Kenny gets really, really, really drunk because she pulls the Hotel California on me every time I go there.

You going tonight Mike? I would assume I am... dunno about Howard.

Dunno. Doubtfull, but it'd be better than going tomorrow night and being hung for turkey day bloatings at the family gathering.