Couple of my buddies cars

DaddyBuiltRacing

I'm not saying it's not possible but it doesn't seem right. I raced a civic running right around 15 lbs and still managed to beat him by at least 2 to 3 car lengths each time we raced and I was only putting down 365 at the wheels at the time.

Oh well anythings possible though.

Ok i'm not going to post his entire setup but we'll say 2liter B series w/vtak and a big turbo...

So whats the secret? I mean unless he's also running nitrous through it theres really nothing left to tell lol. A setup like that should make that much power. And what is it with people being sketchy about their mods, like they are hustlers or something. not to mention if theres vids of it racing a turbo ls1 I'm sure people won't mistake it for being slow.....

Guest RoundIIRacing
So whats the secret? I mean unless he's also running nitrous through it theres really nothing left to tell lol. A setup like that should make that much power. And what is it with people being sketchy about their mods, like they are hustlers or something. not to mention if theres vids of it racing a turbo ls1 I'm sure people won't mistake it for being slow.....

John is a mechanic/friend of mine!We built the car here at Round II !The old set-up made 401 on 12lbs. of boost!We have a nastier valvetrain,and a bigger turbo this time around!It's tooo bad we didnt get it together till late in the season!