Anyone work for T-Mobile

Mike_Shepard

Do they have G1's in stores in Columbus yet?

NO! T mobile doesnt even have G3 service here yet. :mad:

I was so mad when I found that out, I ended up getting a Black Berry Curve instead of the G1. Now I wish I had more patience because the G1 is a pretty cool phone. :(

edit: you can order the G1 online though........I picked my phone up in Oct and couldnt get the G1 until Nov 10th if I ordered it online. :mad: Again......... I wish I had more patience. :(

NO! T mobile doesnt even have G3 service here yet. :mad:

I was so mad when I found that out, I ended up getting a Black Berry Curve instead of the G1. Now I wish I had more patience because the G1 is a pretty cool phone. :(

edit: you can order the G1 online though........I picked my phone up in Oct and couldnt get the G1 until Nov 10th if I ordered it online. :mad: Again......... I wish I had more patience. :(

I pre-ordered mine a month before it came out and got mine Oct. 21st. :p

And yes it is cool phone. I'll let anyone come take a look at mine to see if they like it or not...for a price ofcourse ;)

I pre-ordered mine a month before it came out and got mine Oct. 21st. :p

And yes it is cool phone. I'll let anyone come take a look at mine to see if they like it or not...for a price ofcourse ;)

:asshole:

How much to look at the phone. :o

Whats even more sad is that the G1 would of been about a 100 dollars cheaper than this Black Berry Curve. :(

:asshole:

How much to look at the phone. :o

Whats even more sad is that the G1 would of been about a 100 dollars cheaper than this Black Berry Curve. :(

hehe, if you really want to take a look at it I am running a deal right now for CR members only...You can look at it for free the first time but the second time it will cost you a chipotle burrito (with guacamole).

Yea i paid $175 for mine with a 2 year extension and its only about 5-10 bucks more a month than my last plan which did not include unlimited text.

hehe, if you really want to take a look at it I am running a deal right now for CR members only...You can look at it for free the first time but the second time it will cost you a chipotle burrito (with guacamole).

Yea i paid $175 for mine with a 2 year extension and its only about 5-10 bucks more a month than my last plan which did not include unlimited text.

Can I touch the screen? I better be able to touch the screen. :o:p

Yea the G1 is bad ass, Thats what I want but according to their site a 2 year extension is still $350 and if that's the case I'll pass. We're looking to possibly get something this weekend or next

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-phone=T-Mobile-G1-with-Google-White&WT.mc_t=OnsiteLP&WT.mc_n=G1_BuyNow_CTA

Should be 179.99

Hmmm I wonder WTF I was looking at.

Maybe the $179 price is only if you're already eligible for an upgrade? That's how it is for me on AT&T.

I just bought the wife an iPhone, but since I'm only a year into my last upgrade it would have cost me full price for the phone.

Yes, it's $179 if you're due for an upgrade, otherwise they try to charge you $350.

I called and told them that I wanted the G1 for $179 even though I wasn't due for an upgrade for 10 months. My family has been with T-Mo ever since they were called voice stream or something, so they were happy to comply.

Depending on how long you have been with them, they might give you the upgrade deal even if you aren't due. The good thing about T-Mobile is they have excellent customer service

Well we went to the Easton T mobile and looked at them. We was told that because we are not at the 22nd month of our 2yr contract we cannot get the phone for the 179 price but can get it for the 350 price plus an 18 upgrade charge.

He suggested buying one from a private individual and use it.