Cop Bodyslam

NXfedRam

:rolleyes: The cop is a fuckhead and shouldn't attend a high testosterone event if he can't control himself.

Warning: I'm posting in the morning, so this'll probably be very long and "soap boxy". :D

First, it looks like the woman was the agressor. Doesn't matter, though. We don't have the whole story. Let's move on.

The gentleman Officer Fuckhead slammed, which he could've easily seriously injured/killed the guy by smacking the back of his head on concrete, was trying to help the girl by controlling the other guy. Just what I want around is a overreacting, overly aggressive cop at a fighting event.

Ok, let's just say you only liked it for the slam. Really? You're impressed a man grabbed another man from behind without him knowing and slammed him backwards from a position that was easily unbalanced. Sweet. I'm sure you'd be impressed with the video I'll take of me pushing my chair over.

I may be looking too much into this, but it saddens me a bit how so many of you are so quick to clap your hands and jump for joy at such a thing without even knowing the story behind it or being observant enough to figure things out on your own. You're one of the reasons why witness testimonies are so notoriously untrustworthy. :p

:rolleyes: The cop is a fuckhead and shouldn't attend a high testosterone event if he can't control himself.

Warning: I'm posting in the morning, so this'll probably be very long and "soap boxy". :D

First, it looks like the woman was the agressor. Doesn't matter, though. We don't have the whole story. Let's move on.

The gentleman Officer Fuckhead slammed, which he could've easily seriously injured/killed the guy by smacking the back of his head on concrete, was trying to help the girl by controlling the other guy. Just what I want around is a overreacting, overly aggressive cop at a fighting event.

Ok, let's just say you only liked it for the slam. Really? You're impressed a man grabbed another man from behind without him knowing and slammed him backwards from a position that was easily unbalanced. Sweet. I'm sure you'd be impressed with the video I'll take of me pushing my chair over.

I may be looking too much into this, but it saddens me a bit how so many of you are so quick to clap your hands and jump for joy at such a thing without even knowing the story behind it or being observant enough to figure things out on your own. You're one of the reasons why witness testimonies are so notoriously untrustworthy. :p

+1

After examination, you're right that the woman is the aggressor. She jumped up and started smacking the guy in the gray shirt, who grabbed her to keep her from hitting him. She dragged him forward, and he tripped over the row of seats in front of him, slamming both of them into the chairs a row or two forward. The guy who got body-slammed was beating on the dude in the gray shirt while he was on the ground. What relation he was to the chick, who knows.