Ask a guy home bored anything.....

Putty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he does claim he's doing this for "God" but in the month we've dated, not once have we even talked about religion! not even... hey what religion are you! nothing! so in my mind.. if he's doing this for god, i should have known his religious beliefs way before now.

i dont think i even wanna kiss him now... wtf is that going to do... i'm not going to get anything out of it!!

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-virgins.jpg

I don't know what's wrong with him. My problem has always been saying, "No." :confused:

Seriously, have you just asked him what his exact reasons may be? Once you find out, it's as simple as deciding if you're interested enough in a serious realtionship with this man to respect his wishes. Unless, there's a physcial reason he can't or won't have sex. If that's the case, see you on Jerry. :D

he does claim he's doing this for "God" but in the month we've dated, not once have we even talked about religion! not even... hey what religion are you! nothing! so in my mind.. if he's doing this for god, i should have known his religious beliefs way before now.

i dont think i even wanna kiss him now... wtf is that going to do... i'm not going to get anything out of it!!

Tequila works every time.