title question?

SRTurbo04

Ok so today I picked up a 1991 ford ranger I go to title it an get plates an was 75 bucks... my expedition an srt4 are 54 a piece any one know why its more to title a little ford ranger? I told the bmv it was non commercial an just a daily driver.... was just cursious if anyone knows why?

You paid the Tax on just purchasing the vehicle?

???

KillJoy

I paid the taxes for switching the title re re was like 11 bucks but the registration/tags was like 75 well 68 plus tax ect is it more to register a truck vs a car? Even though its a tiny truck haah?

they pro-rate the plates. when you renew on your birthday the price will be like the other two.

Incorrecto just found out yea trucks are more gayy

Oh an prorate is not true I bought my motorcycles in gebtruary an march both I had to pay full registration even know my birthdays in april ... bastards lol

Incorrecto just found out yea trucks are more gayy

Oh an prorate is not true I bought my motorcycles in gebtruary an march both I had to pay full registration even know my birthdays in april ... bastards lol

i must be special since thats what they did with the vette.:p bought it in november and my b-day is in feb. it was like $9 for the tags and she said they were prorated. but that was a transfer.