Boredom coma

ImUrOBGYN

I feel myself drifting in and out. They need some kind of night club/thing to do where they don't mind you bringing a dog. I'm home alone and so damn bored I... there's just really not a description for it. Ah man, I need something to do. It's too bad it's too damn cold for anyone to meet outside and that the only friend who wants to come over lives in another state. lol Feel free to flame for "friendlessness". :D Wait. :(

Almost considered grabbing the dog and taking a drive, but what for? No all wheel drive here and any amount of acceleration results in wheel spin. :( I would drive if I had somewhere to go but no point in cruising for me.

I also no longer drink. Ulcer. :( I don't mind other things, but I'm so deep into boredom, it may not matter. lol Besides, drinking, etc. is fine alone, but once you're this bored, it just doesn't do.

WTF? Liquor stores are still open. Boredom is a problem plaguing America. You are doing nothing to placate it.

You just need an attitude adjustment. Work on this Mr. pissypants. Tell the local dive to line up 3 shots. 1/2 hour later, you won't remember boredom, or CR

Ps3 and some online fun for me tonight. Oh I also re-aranged EVERYTHING in my house today and cleaned all of my fish tanks. Tomorrow I am gonna run a ethernet cable around my house to hook up my wifes office computer.

Fishtanks tomorrow. Meant to do them today. Would've cured some boredom but it's too late to dick with, now. I think I may play some ncaa or gt5 on the ps3 in a bit. What's ur name on there, Andy?

I feel your pain, I just came back to Columbus early from thanksgiving break so I can get work done tomorrow, and literally every single person I know is still at home. Empty apartments FTL.

And the fort idea sounds good, might attempt that when I get bored of the xbox.