"K HUTCH" in the Silver GTO, You're a huge Cocksucker

NOPR

So I was minding my own business on Friday driving on 670 in the slow lane with cruise control set at 68mph. I noticed a silver GTO with license plate "K HUTCH" fly up on someone in the far left lane who was probably going slower than they should have been in the fast lane.

Instead of being patient and slowing down for the slower car while it passed someone, or finding a nice way around this guy, "K HUTCH" decided to fly across all three lanes and BARELY squeeze in front of me and behind the Mercedes to my left. No turn signal, no warning, no nothing. Had I even seen it coming at all I would have tapped the brakes ahead of time to create a big enough gap just to let him pass, but I didn't have a chance because it happened too fast and I honestly wasn't expecting it.

So instead I ended up slamming on the brakes and he still barely squeezed ahead of me. I hit the brakes hard enough to lock up my seatbelt (I found this uncomfortable and mildly annoying) and hard enough to send my dog who was in the backseat flying into the back of my seat while letting out a painful yelp (that REALLY pissed me off). I of course laid on the horn for a few seconds, but "K HUTCH" being the bad ass that he is floored it up to 80 or 90 and was gone.

There's a few reasons I drive in the slow lane with cruise on at 68mph. One is to save gas, the other is to avoid complete idiots like "K HUTCH" especially when I'm driving with my dog in the car. Fellow dog owners probably understand.

So, if any of you know "K HUTCH," please tell him what a giant douche he is and advise him to exercise patience on the freeway instead of driving like a retarded jackass.

and "K HUTCH", if you're reading, I understand its annoying to come up on slow people in the fast lane, but don't be a huge douche about it by taking you're aggression out on me in the form of extreme ass-hole driving.

Hey K Hutch you are a total fucking deuche.

Feel better? Bet the asshole doesn't care.

I know it's stupid, but I figured someone on here probably knows him and can relay my message of "You're a huge douche". It's also nice to know there's a general consensus that he's a douche, so maybe in the futur when someone sees him they will cut him off or kick his dog or something.