Wonderboy... Wtf!!!!

Wonderboy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys must be bored tonight

Wonderboy, you buy a GTO or that Saleen or anything yet?

I wish, Im probably gonna have to wait until after christmas so I can save up a little down payment cash. And after looking at tons of pics/ videos of both, I think Im kinda leaning towards the gto. I like how nice the interior is and even though its a tank, its still pretty fast and has HUGE potential.

You can have my car without the nitrous kit for 21k, good for 11.5's

Thats too damn much for me. Im trying to stay under 15k and Ive found about 5 gto's with low mileage for that price. One is even GM certified and comes with an extended warranty or something like that. Plus it has to be a dealership so I can trade my bish in.

Dude I agree 100%, if I could afford a GTO I'd already have one. If you can afford one then go for it man. And how the fuck does everyone my age afford such nice cars

I make everything else work around the car. I will probably pay close to the same amount a month for a gto as what Im already paying for my sentra. Plus my insurance will be cheaper for the gto and I dont understand how.

Think about it... You'd be getting 17k in mods for 7k...

Trust me I understand the good deal but, I just cant work it out financially.

*Holy shit scott, triple again and I didnt even try this time. You must be fapping or something. :p