Black Mesa: Source official trailer released

Rally Pat

For anyone that hasn't been following this for the few years it has been in development, it is a full remake of Half-Life in the Orange Box build of the Source engine. Half-Life: Source was just Half-Life thrown in the source engine, which basically meant the game looked almost exactly the same with the exception of some effects like water.

I can't wait for it to get released.

Wait, so it's the same game? I liked the first HL but doubt I'll spend $60 to play it again with better graphics.

Physics too. I doubt it will be anywhere near $60. Me thinks it will probably have a bit more to it than just a remake.

If it means not buying a thousand dollar computer to play it, call me Sally.

:confused: I played HL2 on a Celeron-based pc with a 64mb video card and 256mb RAM at a friend's house a couple years back. His pc must be 6 years old and it played it on highest settings.

If it means not buying a thousand dollar computer to play it, call me Sally.

Ive never spent anywhere near that much money on a gaming machine at one time. Total eventual value, maybe. There is a science to building reasonably priced gaming computers.

And besides, this is the Source 2008 engine. It will run on damn near anything.