331 stroker that wont start

Nd4spd_150

I'm sure it is stupid and simple but I have no idea what the hell it is so I am taking it to a guy I know sadly enough to say I can't rely on anyone else because of two things either A they are full of shit or B they give me the "Oh yeah I am on my way" bullshit line. And to be frank I would rather let someone else deal with this because I just don't have the time to figure it out myself.

I has nothing to do with the forum or anyone on here I am simply stating that without being in front of the car with a computer at hand it really make it hard plus I need to be in front of it to fix it....a guessing and trying to trouble shoot it over the web is hard when you don't even know where to begin......how ever I am going to buy a whole new wiring harness from painless and have it installed the hard part is trying to get this done while working full time raising kids etc......just really bad timing for this kind of crap to happen

I has nothing to do with the forum or anyone on here I am simply stating that without being in front of the car with a computer at hand it really make it hard plus I need to be in front of it to fix it....a guessing and trying to trouble shoot it over the web is hard when you don't even know where to begin......how ever I am going to buy a whole new wiring harness from painless and have it installed the hard part is trying to get this done while working full time raising kids etc......just really bad timing for this kind of crap to happen

If you have a day you want to set aside some time and need an extra set of hands ill be glad to help you work on the car man

do not put a new harness in it till you make sure thats the problem. those harness are great if your putting efi in somthing that dosen't have it. your gauges and fuel pump will not work. they will need hardwired with that aftermarket harness. i have had one and it wasnt worth the money putting it in a foxbody.