Free dog to good home

Duff1647545513

I'm posting this up for a friend. The dog is a male black lab, looks to be a little over a year old. His wife found it out by their house and they are unable to take another dog in. This dog needs someone to get it back to health, it's very skinny but seems pretty happy otherwise. So if anyone is able to take this dog it would be a huge help

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Jduffey/dog.jpg

Any word on if it's house trained or not?

They're not sure, they have it in an old dog house right now outside with blankets and straw. They don't want to bring it in because their dogs might get pissed. It's old enough that it should be, but i really can't tell you if it is.

Just called him. Got a little more info on the dog.

The did end up bringin him into the house last night and all today. They said he seems house trained, has not pissed or shit inside. He knows the basics like sit and whatever else. Took him to the vet and got him checked up some. Vet said he saw nothing really wrong with the dog other than it's just hella skinny and needs to be fed back to a good weight. He said it would be a good idea to take it to get it's shots just to be sure of things. The dog is also not fixed yet.