Ya'll are pussies.

Devils Advocate

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is wrong with you? That "bitch" has been more an active member than you this year, and i don't mean just by giving you -rep either

Talking to people we know is "dangling off his girl's nuts"? Girls don't have nuts deuche bag. Never seen your ass out to a meet either.

girls dont have nuts?? whoa where have I been captain obvious

For letting your bitches run rampant on here. I just got neg repped by hal's woman for talking shit... Ive been on here since i was motherfuckin sixteen, and I dont need to be disrespected by some bitch because she is slobbing on somebody's knob.

Disclaimer: Internet reputation on a website infrequently visited by me is VERY important to my self esteem.

DDisclaimer: Im very drunk... And I still make more coherent posts than most of the sober rednecks on this bitch.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z157/whostolemynacho/Emo.jpg

girls dont have nuts?? whoa where have I been captain obvious

Step 1. Imagine the worst thing anyone has ever said to you.

Step 2. Now imagine what was said and make it 50 time worse.

Step 3. Take that statement that was 50 times worse and make it 100 times more hurtful.

Are you still with me?? Good!

Step 4. Sigh in relief because that was almost said to you but luckily I have to go take a shit.

Step 1. Imagine the worst thing anyone has ever said to you.

Step 2. Now imagine what was said and make it 50 time worse.

Step 3. Take that statement that was 50 times worse and make it 100 times more hurtful.

Are you still with me?? Good!

Step 4. Sigh in relief because that was almost said to you but luckily I have to go take a shit.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/animepark.gif

For letting your bitches run rampant on here. I just got neg repped by hal's woman for talking shit... Ive been on here since i was motherfuckin sixteen, and I dont need to be disrespected by some bitch because she is slobbing on somebody's knob.

Disclaimer: Internet reputation on a website infrequently visited by me is VERY important to my self esteem.

DDisclaimer: Im very drunk... And I still make more coherent posts than most of the sober rednecks on this bitch.

A. I gave you negative rep because I don't like you.

B. I think we're past the just "slobbing on his knob" stage. I'm not some little slut that he just met last week.

C. You don't know me, therefore you don't know if I'm a bitch or not.

D. You are the fucking bitch, you are the one that is whining because someone gave you negative rep.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

B. I think we're past the just "slobbing on his knob" stage. I'm not some little slut that he just met last week.

D. You are the fucking bitch, you are the one that is whining because someone gave you negative rep.

http://sinfest.net/comikaze/comics/2008-12-03.gif

Why don't you meet us at (Enter place of business here) and say that to (Enter name here) face?! :mad:

lol