Tax return pre-spending list

SJC1000rr

IDK... I learned a lot of woodworking stuff from my dad so this was pretty easy to do. Learning to work a pneumatic floor nailer is pretty simple. The most difficult part is the finish work like the first/last rows and cutting boards to fit along walls, registers, etc. This is where it helps to have experience using saws and drills.

Ugh, my Dad has ALL KINDS of home renovation knowledge too, but his job OWNES him right now so he has no time to come help me. It makes me mad. I'm so selfish, lol

Anyway, back to the thread topic, I just read a seperate thread about a $7,500 tax credit for first time home-buyers so now I have thoughts of new windows and completely re-doing the master bathroom as well!!!

Ugh, my Dad has ALL KINDS of home renovation knowledge too, but his job OWNES him right now so he has no time to come help me. It makes me mad. I'm so selfish, lol

Anyway, back to the thread topic, I just read a seperate thread about a $7,500 tax credit for first time home-buyers so now I have thoughts of new windows and completely re-doing the master bathroom as well!!!

How does that work? Link? Info? I'm interested.

Scratch that, I found the link...

Edited by dustinsn3485

my Held Suzuka 1pc suit with knox race back protector is on it's way.

i probably won't get a refund, but i'll just hope things go well, and that I can afford it. lol i am a true american.

haha no worries pauly. I had this suit budgeted and paid for since july of 2008 when i decided my alpinestar p-1 2pc suit wasn't doing the job.

it would be nice if i did get a refund. i'll go visit my accountant with a baseball bat and see if i can't get any results.

Just bought one of those myself. What do you plan on reloading for?

do you mean what (guns) do i plan on reloading for or do you mean why do i plan to reload in general?

if you meant what guns, .45acp is the one i shoot most. i also shoot 9mm, .38, .223 and 7.62x39 on occassion, but .45 would be the number one for me.

if you mean why in general, to save money in the long run... although i guess it will all even out, because i will end up shooting more :\

besides that it just seems like something i should know how to do

do you mean what (guns) do i plan on reloading for or do you mean why do i plan to reload in general?

if you meant what guns, .45acp is the one i shoot most. i also shoot 9mm, .38, .223 and 7.62x39 on occassion, but .45 would be the number one for me.

if you mean why in general, to save money in the long run... although i guess it will all even out, because i will end up shooting more :\

besides that it just seems like something i should know how to do

Yeah I meant what caliber.. I should have been more clear.

I reload for .223 and 308 right now since those are what I shoot most.

Just take the Sig.

can't, wasted all my money on leathers... don't have money left for .40sw

i'll just go dump a brick of .22's on his ass.

although, i managed to fix my previously useless, dangerous visor ratcheting system on my OGK helmet that kept popping loose on that one ride. so i guess i just saved myself from buying a shark RSR2. whoopdeefuckingdoo, i guess. every bit counts, i say.

Yeah I meant what caliber.. I should have been more clear.

I reload for .223 and 308 right now since those are what I shoot most.

i may have to have you show me the basics :) i think ive got a pretty good handle on it from what ive been reading, but its always nice to actually see it done :)

So I finally went and tried a few things on yesterday. My questions for anyone that may know:

I tried on a Astar RC-1 suit in a 58 euro. It fit great! but I plan on only using a suit for spirited countryside riding and a occasional track day this year and I'm not sure I want to spend $1k on a suit alone. I ended up looking around and like the new CR suit in black with minor white, but since there wasn't a 58 to try does anyone know if it fits the same or +/- sizes?

I also tried on Astar SP-1 gloves and found out I was a 3XL!? Since most of my other gloves were XL that seemed odd. I am looking to get some Astar GP Plus but wanted to double check if they would be approx the same fitting size as the SP-1's.

I did a little searching last night, but thought I would probe the minds here.

i may have to have you show me the basics :) i think ive got a pretty good handle on it from what ive been reading, but its always nice to actually see it done :)

Toughest part is just setting the dies right. Other then that you should be good to go. What is your method for powder distribution for the shells?

• 1 month later...

Now that I have got most of the gear out of the way, I have come down to another cross road. I want to do an exhaust this year, but I keep flipping back and forth on an Arata slip on vs full system. I know the thought system on this, do you want sound with minor power or more power and less weight. I'm fine with the power of my bike, but I've been leaning towards full system as I can buy it online for an alright price. But then I have the problem of installation. I have done a slip on before, but not a full system. My local shop won't do it unless I buy the system through them, which costs $600+ more. Anyways, thoughts on this? If someone is familar with doing it, I'm willing to pay them for the help as I'm sure it would be cheaper then the local stealership.

Depends entirely on how much I get. The most likely candidates are either A) just putting it towards a CC payment or B)

UploadImages%5Carrow.jpg

HUGE improvement in looks/sound over stock. The 650's are way too quiet.

Mine is towards

- A* Apex pants (check)

- Tires (milking the rear Qualifier)

- Mebbe new boots

- Save the rest