Fun In The Snow

12oclocker

stock gearing on the ltr? cant do slow wheelies on my yfz =[

yep stock gearing still, I got new sprockets on order, I'm only regearing for the no handed highchairs, there really dangerous on the 450 stock gearing, cause first gear on the 450 is like 2nd or 3rd on the 400ex.

that sound cool, If I can get the day off work, and I was allowed to roll through the parade on the rear wheel, count me in, lol.

actually I'm pretty sure I could make that happen I was thinking on having the ohio riders represented in the whitehall 4th of july parade, and have a bunch of cycles participate, and have you out front with a 3x5 American flag mounted somewhere on your bike....whatcha think?

actually I'm pretty sure I could make that happen I was thinking on having the ohio riders represented in the whitehall 4th of july parade, and have a bunch of cycles participate, and have you out front with a 3x5 American flag mounted somewhere on your bike....whatcha think?

sounds pretty cool :D

Thats so cool to watch... Do you give lessons on how to wheelie??

just use the rear brake to keep from flipping,

for one wheel push down, or pull back on the handlebars back and forth to steer (it will pivot the bike), don't turn them when on the back wheel, that pretty much does nothing.