WTF CBS saying UF is #2

kenny

That's because you're a bunch of d-bags that don't like college football. :eek:

Is there a person alive in columbus that doesn't ?

(don't actually answer)

i like college football. i'm watching the game.

college>pro

Sure you are ...

Is there a person alive in columbus that doesn't ?

(don't actually answer)

Sure you are ...

Most people that love college football probably prefer watching the game in its entirety than providing play-by-play of it on a messageboard.

"I won't even watch the game if the gators are left out"

what an asshat. worst commentators ever

At least this game was pretty even. I'm getting sick of 1v3 or 3v5 or whatever games that are supposed to be amazing, and it ends up being total blowouts

Florida is in the NCG against Oklahoma!

My bowl matchups look like this:

Rose: Penn State vs USC

Orange: Cincy vs Va Tech

Fiesta: Texas vs Utah

Sugar: tOSU vs Alabama

NCG: Oklahoma vs Florida

My winners are:

USC

Cincy

Texas

tOSU

Florida

BTW Tebow is superman! You wont see a player like him come around for a vey long time. Most people hate on Florida if they are OSU fans, I actually think Florida is a great team. I would love to have their offense put in place at OSU.

BTW Tebow is superman! You wont see a player like him come around for a vey long time. Most people hate on Florida if they are OSU fans, I actually think Florida is a great team. I would love to have their offense put in place at OSU.

Thank you. I am tired of idiots telling me that Tebow is overrated, he'll be a fullback in the NFL, and more bullshit like that. He's a beast, plain and simple. He can run, throw, make good decisions, take hits, block, he can even tackle. Not to mention he's a great leader, on and off the field. Dude's got a crazy passion for football, his intensity is awesome. I have never seen a quarterback like him.

So, what do you guys think, Oklahoma or Florida? You know what I say, UF all the way :cool:

I'm excited to see Florida and Oklahoma in the NCG. I think Florida will win, though I hope Oklahoma fucking smokes them. Hype for that game should be massive. Bradford is my pick to win the Heisman. Bradford versus Tebow? That is enough to get any college football fan fired up.

Tebow is a great player, plain and simple. Saying anything otherwise is either ignorance or jealousy.

I'm picking Ohio State vs. Texas in the Fiesta and Utah going to the Sugar to face Alabama.

I'm a Buckeye fan just as much as the next person in Columbus. But I'm not a ignorant OSU is the greatest team evar fuck all the other teams type of fan..

Florida is a complete team should be a good Championship game. My money is on Florida.

OSU vs. Alabama possible bowl match-up just scares me.. I'd rather have them play Texas

I'm excited to see Florida and Oklahoma in the NCG. I think Florida will win, though I hope Oklahoma fucking smokes them. Hype for that game should be massive. Bradford is my pick to win the Heisman. Bradford versus Tebow? That is enough to get any college football fan fired up.

Tebow is a great player, plain and simple. Saying anything otherwise is either ignorance or jealousy.

I'm picking Ohio State vs. Texas in the Fiesta and Utah going to the Sugar to face Alabama.

I'm just tired of hearing him called Superman. Media sack riding, no matter who it is, annoys the hell out of me.