Need some work done

Big A

I am looking to get some work done on my 1998 Z28 here pretty soon. There is two things I'm looking for

1. Someone to check out some wiring. My CD play will turn off and my windows will stop working. Sometimes it will come back on if i hit unlock and or the window switch. It does it at random times and sometime not at all. After looking on ls1tech others have had this problem and it was the BCM. I'm not sure if there is a short in the wiring or what not but either way i have a new BCM. So i need to get this issue fixed and/or the BCM installed. It has keyless so that would have to be programed. From what i have seen online it doesn't seem to be that bad i just dont want to mess with it.

2. I have Edelbrock long tubes and off road Y. It is the slipfit but they suck leak so i was wanted to get it all welded up in place without have to take it out, if that can be done.

Looking to do this soon and as reasonable as i can since the car will most likely be up for sale soon. So if you need anymore info please PM or ask in here. Just PM me a price for 1, both, or just for 2.

Thanks