How can I sell my WOW account without gettin scammed?

Rustlestiltskin

Well I got a buyer lined up for my world of warcraft account. He wants to pay me via Paypal. Well, I have some precautions that I want taken care of before I do this transaction.

Here's my questions guys:

1) How can I make sure that after he sends me the money via paypal and I send him an email with my account and password in it that he just wont withdraw his money from my paypal and say he didn't recieve my email with the account and password in it.

2)What measures can I take to make sure I wont get scammed just in case.

I'm just a lil nervous since I've never sold anything via paypal esp. a game account so i'm very weary about getting ripped off.

Any help is appreciated guys/girls

thanks,

Paul :cool:

Paypal offers NO fraud protection on online or virtual goods, and they completely discourage you from using the service for it.

I worked for a online virtual world as a community helper and we had lots of people complaining how they got scammed with paypal. In the end, we would just close both the accounts for breaching TOS.

You can send him a certified letter containing the information he needs. You can reference the certified mail number before hand and your receipt is proof that he received the letter. You will be protected by paypal if you go that route, but you have to sell the letter and information contained within, not just the information.