Tuesday-Sloopys-Beerpong!!!

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of something....Phil...aren't the ogres the dudes we played at Mike's party that one time?

i dont think so, i think orges just own b.p lol

and brandon your a pussy, i put up money on you and zach to play us and you never came up to get stomped. what happened? shirt to tight? oh no i forgot, you had to go show your mad skills on the dance floor. im going to buy ddr for you for xmas

good running into you phil..

I was a bit salty about the fuckin' 5 cent foam drafts..

get a pitcher next time then silly lol, sorry i didnt stop and talk some more i was working, and i had a few girls i had to holla at.

get a pitcher next time then silly lol, sorry i didnt stop and talk some more i was working, and i had a few girls i had to holla at.

They told me they were already out of pitchers downstairs.. AFTER I waited 20 god damn minutes. :mad:

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure I hate just about every bar..

I hate Ledos, but they do have New Castles beer so I can't hate.

I can't stand Sloopy's, just too damn crowded.

Lodge can suck my nuts, still better than those two.

Brothers is a waste of my time.

Mynt is nice but the bitches need to get off their own nuts.

Nyohs, do people still go there?

what other holes in the wall am I missing?

and brandon your a pussy, i put up money on you and zach to play us and you never came up to get stomped. what happened? shirt to tight? oh no i forgot, you had to go show your mad skills on the dance floor. im going to buy ddr for you for xmas

:lol: oh no he didn't!

Wow really!? We call u HATERS!!! lol but i think id rather be on stage dancin wit girls then playing pong in a crowded area getting bumped which annoys that hell out of me. And DDR that shit is hard lol

And the ogres were the ones at mikes party! remeber his buddy broke the fuckin table from falling!!! :lol: which i was playing on :mad:

Wow really!? We call u HATERS!!! lol but i think id rather be on stage dancin wit girls then playing pong in a crowded area getting bumped which annoys that hell out of me. And DDR that shit is hard lol

And the ogres were the ones at mikes party! remeber his buddy broke the fuckin table from falling!!! :lol: which i was playing on :mad:

was that really the same muscle heads? holy fuck, they are good. and you know you like to be on stage just so all the guys can look at you. :D