Southern 358

Dave1647545494

Desperado could build twenty of them for that much, in a single weekend, with one hand tied behind his back, after drinking two full bottles of Jack.

But what kinds of materials could he possibly use to pull off such a feat of engineering?!?!?

I did. Looked at the entire site. I can appreciate they're doing something brand new (sheet metal, technology etc), but with only 3 color choices and what I'm assuming would be an extra charge to paint it your color, $68k is pretty stiff for a roller.

Granted the sheet metal for these 3100 trucks isn't as available as say, the Tri 5's, but there are quite a few pieces you can find like cab corners (troublesome area on these). Those Old Navy fuckers really screwed things up for the truck guys and the availability of decent bodies.

3yr 36k mile waranty with your choice of lsx engine its a new car it just looks like an old one :)

Your choice of what you supply. I do not understand how they say "Classis and Stylish with plenty of Power". It doesn't have ANY power. You have to supply that on top of the $68k you have already spent. It does say for a price the dealer can supply the motor/transmission but I am almost afraid to ask what they would charge for it plus installation. I wonder what the warranty actually covers?

While I think 68k is pricey, building a vehicle from scratch like they are doing would not be as cheap as most would think.

I got that eye opener when just looking at upgrades for my camaro. Even repo stuff from Year1 is expensive, and most need "help" to even come close to fitting correctly.

Still 68k for a roller, even a complete one seems steep. Especially in the economy as it sits now.