Happy Holidays!

Bigbird

those cookies are the best possible thing to eat when you are feeling sad. they are AMAZING. happy holidays to everyone and stay safe driving around all of the asshole drivers that can't drive in the snow. I hope for no accidents or break ins or anything stolen from cars. Stay safe and cautious about your belongings.

those cookies are the best possible thing to eat when you are feeling sad. they are AMAZING. happy holidays to everyone and stay safe driving around all of the asshole drivers that can't drive in the snow. I hope for no accidents or break ins or anything stolen from cars. Stay safe and cautious about your belongings.

WTF. :confused:

i work for Cheryl cookies lol i was like good god not more cookies i see them every day, but luckily i am the one who does all the screen printing on all of the tins for companies and such so i dont have to work in a freezer all day but they are great and i get tons of free ones every day lol

LOL, you throw it in the trash like brian does?

But in all honesty, I've never tried one before.

Am I missing out guys???

Yeah man, I had a frosted sugar cookie too. I inhaled it before I had a chance to take a picture of it :) haha they're reeeeeal good.

i work for Cheryl cookies lol i was like good god not more cookies i see them every day, but luckily i am the one who does all the screen printing on all of the tins for companies and such so i dont have to work in a freezer all day but they are great and i get tons of free ones every day lol

Free cookies for all members or ban!!! :D

But in all honesty, I've never tried one before.

Am I missing out guys???

you are missing nothing at all, i got them before and had one. then my mom got a prompt phone call demanding some of her awesome cookies. now i give them away if people give them to me.

This thread is so messed up. I'm a fat guy staring at a picture of a cookie that I cannot eat. Bullshit!

Haha my bad man. Even if Cheryl doesn't own it any more, do her and the fam still get free cookies for life?? That would be a damn sweet gig.