E-46 M3?

dover

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dover, if you already have a fast toy I'd lean more towards the M3. If you get the Z06 you're really risking getting caught up with the mod-fever again and you'll find yourself with 2 similar purpose cars.

Ultimately if you've never driven one, you need to go find a couple and test drive them to see what you like the most.

I would go with the M3 i worked at Kelly BMW for almost 5 years and 3 of those years i was a porter i drove these things all day and you cant go wrong i even go to take an M3 to Cleveland for a customer. 3hrs felt like 10 min. this rides like a dream.

You wont really be in the mood to mod it when you hear that the only way BMW will allow you to keep the Warranty is by using Dinan products. A Dinan CAI for an M3 is 599.99 :) A re flash is almost 1k and an exhaust is close to 1500, and that's just for a muffler :eek:

Pick the M3 you wont regret it.

I would go with the M3 i worked at Kelly BMW for almost 5 years and 3 of those years i was a porter i drove these things all day and you cant go wrong i even go to take an M3 to Cleveland for a customer. 3hrs felt like 10 min. this rides like a dream.

You wont really be in the mood to mod it when you hear that the only way BMW will allow you to keep the Warranty is by using Dinan products. A Dinan CAI for an M3 is 599.99 :) A re flash is almost 1k and an exhaust is close to 1500, and that's just for a muffler :eek:

You actually will not keep any sort of BMW warranty if you add Dinan parts.

Any aftermarket addition, if found to be at cause, will void the BMW warranty on the affected part.

Dinan is very good about trying to pick up where the BMW warranty was void and take care of any issues with the vehicle that were found to be caused from the Dinan parts.

FYI.

-Marc

You actually will not keep any sort of BMW warranty if you add Dinan parts.

Any aftermarket addition, if found to be at cause, will void the BMW warranty on the affected part.

Dinan is very good about trying to pick up where the BMW warranty was void and take care of any issues with the vehicle that were found to be caused from the Dinan parts.

FYI.

-Marc

This man knows his stuff.

Z06 as a daily is a terrible idea.. Actually having anything nice on Ohio's joke of paved roads would be auto-suicide. I've got a beater collecting snow and a t/a for the fun seasons. So, are you selling the cobra or looking for a replacement for your Exploder?

I want the M3 for down in Lousiana/Texas area where I am stationed (Fort Polk, LA) it is going to replace the exploder as the DD. I will forever keep the Cobra :D

I'd offer you a ride / drive in mine but it hasn't come out of the garage in the last couple of weeks since the weather turned crappy...somehow I've turned into "that guy" that doesn't drive his cars unless the weather is ideal.

Well no worries I still have alittle over a month left in Baghdad and than some improcessing to go through for another couple weeks than I will be back in Ohio for some fun.

Well no worries I still have alittle over a month left in Baghdad and than some improcessing to go through for another couple weeks than I will be back in Ohio for some fun.[/QUOTE]

get those dam axels upgraded so we can see that cobra r eally have some fun...

Dover I cannot release said pictures they are classified, Email me and I will tell you why long story, BTW get a sweet 300m pait the wheels black and be done big body high rollin

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6159/290920081192rc9.jpg

Time Attack BS FTL..... :barf:

I have driven a couple guys zo6's and i like them and everything but completely agree that I dont want to get crazy with my DD. I think im going to go with the M3

white- im not a baller just like my toys

But at age 21? nobody at 21 has this kinda money unless it came from the family,accident money, or insanely rich job. i'm jealous bro :(

I knew five guys in my unit who came home and blew their load on a 300. They were wannabe gangster fags though.

hahahahahaha

Most people that buy those are since "it looks like a phantom" yea till a fucking phantom rolls up god damn

If i were you I would get an M3 as a daily

Well no worries I still have alittle over a month left in Baghdad and than some improcessing to go through for another couple weeks than I will be back in Ohio for some fun.[/QUOTE]

get those dam axels upgraded so we can see that cobra r eally have some fun...

A SRA with slicks is already in the works for next season :bangbang:

Shanton I will be pming you, and 300c = gay x 100

White - I have been fortunate not going to lie there :D

And I agree M3 is looking like the leading candidate, now is the hard part finding one I like..

Why does everyone at Kelly act like they hate their life? I swear I get nothing but attitude from those people.