Winter Mode... unfortunately.

Farkas

doc, that is not very nice of you.

Yeah, you're right. I thought that maybe putting it in another language would soften the insult a bit, but it was still pretty mean-spirited. I'm counting on TE7two not waking up before noon, and by then, let's hope all this is buried deep enough he won't see it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for comments guys :thumbup:

do you live off of broadview?

How'd you know :ninja:

LMAO! They are like "look at me look at me I'm a racer! vroom vroom"

Well, I actually just took them off last night.. I wasn't driving the car too long after the last track event to replace a clutch and master cylinder, so really I just got it back on the road.

Thanks for comments guys :thumbup:

How'd you know :ninja:

Well, I actually just took them off last night.. I wasn't driving the car too long after the last track event to replace a clutch and master cylinder, so really I just got it back on the road.

Ricer

I wasn't driving the car too long after the last track event to replace a clutch and master cylinder, so really I just got it back on the road.

damn dude, you still replacing more stuff on that car? U coulda built a new gti for how many new parts you put into that one