Wheres home?

CRed05

OMG you're so cool

Thanks for noticing.

What grill is that? I rear ended someone. :( So need a new bumper/grill. Just doing a stock bumper because the rs4 about 1k more than a stock one. But grills are about the same so thinking about getting something different than stock.

You still have your stock bumper or did you buy the car like that?

RS4 grill, bumper, lights. I bought it like that, the guy before me got in an accident and got insurance to pay for the RS4 stuff.

But OEM RS4 stuff is the way to go. Last time i was in Auto Assets they had an RS4 grill laying around there.

Old Cajun Man: [in a muffled back water accent] Home is where you make it. Joe Dirt: What? Old Cajun Man: Home is where you make it. Joe Dirt: You like to see homos naked? Old Cajun Man: No, no, no. Home. It's where you make it. Joe Dirt: Yeah, you like to see homos naked. That's cool. Old Cajun Man: No! Home is where you make it! Joe Dirt: Oh. Old Cajun Man: Everybody knows that. God damn, boy. Old Cajun Man walks away. Joe Dirt: Guy likes to see homos naked, that doesn't help me

First, it's a bare bones beta.

Yes, it's only amusing for a bit at this point, though my gf loves playing Ice Breakers.

People love "social networking" shit. People love playing dress up with their online avatars and online homes. This allows you to do that.

Some of us have friends outside of this state. It's kind of a cool way to meet up and plan some online gaming.

Who give a shit if a bunch of guys are following around a few girls. Why do you care? Are you there to compete with them or to play a game or something? I've never heard the A/S/L on there once. Though, I was approached by an actual woman yesterday, thanks to my name. :D

In conclusion, it's free. Who the fuck bitches about free? lol It'll get better and if you don't like it, don't go on it. It's not for some people. It's not really even for me since I usually enjoy playing all my games alone, anyway. However, I know how to appreciate "effort" and "free". :D

It does have some fun games to play, ie; bowling, ice breaker, at least 3 other simple arcade games, ufo flying things in the courtyard, chess, some other board game starts with an M, etc. It does suck you have to wait in line for them if they're filled. I hope they change that.