4v single turbo mockup

BDHG940

No china 47-88.... :D

It makes power and thats all that matters. Chad designs his own turbos and has his own manufactur.

So, he has the worlds only 70mm 47-88? Thats as cool as a bucket of aids. :gtfo:

As I was saying-Is it a China 45? (70mm)-GT4094? Its not a GT4294, or an ITS 70mm.....

Is the turbo a China 45?

Anythony is thinking I am running my 70mm which looks identical but its actually the master power 810015 70mm p-trim. Im going to go to the dyno with the mp70 first. Then Im going to swap to the new 76mm they are making and just compare to see how the car does with each.

On the 2v car with our sourced turbo(basically identical specs as the 810015) that was stock with just our kit bolted on and 10psi made 440/495.

The kit is just about the same for the 4v cars, just a few things re-routed. Should be interesting to see what it makes.

The 70 on there now has a .68 hotside now but I was going to swap out to a .96 to see how that works out as well. I have a 2v car already done and the .68 spools up fairly slow but I did have some exhaust leaks. I think the 4v car will be a different story though

If you google master power 810047-096 you can see the specs but this would be most of them:

.72ar compressor, 101.7 air inlet, 66 outlet, 76 ind wheel, 103 exducer, 55 trim and turbine is 64.5 ind wheel, 74 exd wheel, 76 trim, 10 blade

You and me both, Im about 50% sure Im out about $500 right now for the deposit I gave to start the site design. Everything looked like hell and I just told him basically to start over because he didnt do anything I asked and now I havent heard from him. 3rd time I have been screwed on a site but I guess we will see what happens.

Also, if you are getting too many calls, let me know because I can pull or blackout your phone number from that. I hate that people are calling you and bothering you about the kits. Have you heard anything more from the KY guys after you did their tune?

Also my car was first tuned with superchips and also my car was a guinea pig for that zone-5 (?) Mafterburner. It was some thing that you adjust fuel on every 100rpm increment. Let me know if you want me to get that off there and also pull the chip. Can you just reburn a tune on that chip I have?

You and me both, Im about 50% sure Im out about $500 right now for the deposit I gave to start the site design. Everything looked like hell and I just told him basically to start over because he didnt do anything I asked and now I havent heard from him. 3rd time I have been screwed on a site but I guess we will see what happens.

Also, if you are getting too many calls, let me know because I can pull or blackout your phone number from that. I hate that people are calling you and bothering you about the kits. Have you heard anything more from the KY guys after you did their tune?

Also my car was first tuned with superchips and also my car was a guinea pig for that zone-5 (?) Mafterburner. It was some thing that you adjust fuel on every 100rpm increment. Let me know if you want me to get that off there and also pull the chip. Can you just reburn a tune on that chip I have?

The mafterburner will need to come off unless we can scale the maf voltage done accross the board. What maf is on the car and is there any chance of us pegging the maf? Unfortunately, SCT will not let you write to any othe chip. It comes back as Chip ID fail when trying to burn a different chip.

How about making a webpage yourself? I used WYSIWYG Web builder. Pretty easy to use. Let me know if I can give you hand.

Im going with another PMAS setup and I had that bracket machined that adapts it to the 3" intercooler piping just like the 5.0 kits. Maf should be good I think

Ill just ditch the chip and zone-5 stuff and just sell it all with the Novi setup. Still going to be around a month but just trying to get things together