kenny

Which is worse?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both NASCAR and Drifting require a high level of skill but both are very lame. NASCAR has lost all its fire, and drifting, well, any sport that is judged can hardly be called a competition.

I'd rather go to CMS or KC or Mid Ohio and watch the locals race.

I'd rather go to CMS or KC or Mid Ohio and watch the locals race.

Well, the discussion is about Drift or NASCAR. If it were to digress into a discussion of what're better forms of racing, then I'd certainly say Stage Rally.

Otherwise:

http://7.media.bustedtees.com/bustedtees/mf/8/e/bustedtees.8ac6e998c84675047b31a52e55dae8f0.jpg

Moto GP > *

Four wheel racing is lame.

I would argue that Stage Rally drivers and navigators have more balls than most motorcycle racers also. HOWEVER.. The motorcycle guys that do the Baja and Dakkar rallies are Chuck Norris-level manly men. At least a car is mobile shelter and a safety cage. On a motorcycle you could hit a hidden hole or rock, go end-over end, break all your limbs and be HUNDREDS of miles away from anyone, let alone medical help. Those guys are bad-ass. I would love to do Stage Rally, but there's NO WAY I'd do a desert rally on a motorcycle.

I would argue that Stage Rally drivers and navigators have more balls than most motorcycle racers also. HOWEVER.. The motorcycle guys that do the Baja and Dakkar rallies are Chuck Norris-level manly men. At least a car is mobile shelter and a safety cage. On a motorcycle you could hit a hidden hole or rock, go end-over end, break all your limbs and be HUNDREDS of miles away from anyone, let alone medical help. Those guys are bad-ass. I would love to do Stage Rally, but there's NO WAY I'd do a desert rally on a motorcycle.

Mike "Mouse" McCoy completed the Baja 1000 alone. If you've never seen "Dust To Glory" I suggest you rent it. Awesome movie.

You can argue all you want that it takes more balls, but in the end, they're protected by a cage, whereas a motorcycle racer is protected by nothing.

The biggest balls IMO (or maybe dumbest) are the guys that race the Isle of Man TT. THAT is the definition of manly (or insanity).

Mike "Mouse" McCoy completed the Baja 1000 alone. If you've never seen "Dust To Glory" I suggest you rent it. Awesome movie.

You can argue all you want that it takes more balls, but in the end, they're protected by a cage, whereas a motorcycle racer is protected by nothing.

The biggest balls IMO (or maybe dumbest) are the guys that race the Isle of Man TT. THAT is the definition of manly (or insanity).

Craziest motorcycle rider has to be the passenger in a racing sidecar. :D

now that I think about it arent the best drift "drivers" and teams all american? the falken mustang the red bull solstice and the vipers and srt8 chargers? man i would be pissed if i was into drifting and the whole Japanese culture and car scene I would sure be pissed thats its dominated by americans and american cars...

now that I think about it arent the best drift "drivers" and teams all american? the falken mustang the red bull solstice and the vipers and srt8 chargers? man i would be pissed if i was into drifting and the whole Japanese culture and car scene I would sure be pissed thats its dominated by americans and american cars...

LOL, hardly.. Maybe they win Formula D events but they have a hard time even qualifying in Japans D1 series.

You are thinking of Formula D, which is an American drifting series.

+1

A D1 driver showed up to a Formula D event in a 600hp nitrous corolla.. He wiped the floor with the American competition.

its funny watching that event in Las Vegas, that corolla dominated big time for being NA motor with just nitrous. then again not all is true, Orido in his GS300/ Aristo sucked every event ive watched with him at.