Since I'm keeping the Trans Am...

V8 Beast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

What happened to the kitchen in this place? If you dont post about gay stuff or masturbation nobody replies. We dont even bench race anymore... we bench fap :(

I'll beat you Brian, give me 20 cars and the hit :) I don't have vtec any more so I'll need it.

:)

What happened to the kitchen in this place? If you dont post about gay stuff or masturbation nobody replies. We dont even bench race anymore... we bench fap :(

If this dude replies about a turbo I'm trying to buy I might be near you ET wise next year, so make sure that thing 60's consistent or you're going to get walked by a stock long block V6.

brian, will beat paul which means he beat everyone cause no one races anymore. :rolleyes:

i have my money on antwan, craig, and scott to come out swinging, and the transam to break at the first track day.

and, i will still be slow, but faster than paul, gary, and brandon. :lol:

brian, will beat paul which means he beat everyone cause no one races anymore. :rolleyes:

i have my money on antwan, craig, and scott to come out swinging, and the transam to break at the first track day.

and, i will still be slow, but faster than paul, gary, and brandon. :lol:

You are too slow to be taken seriously. Please start your own call out thread.

If this dude replies about a turbo I'm trying to buy I might be near you ET wise next year, so make sure that thing 60's consistent or you're going to get walked by a stock long block V6.

My car was obese. Thats been taken care of with a new slim fast power additive.