FS: 2005 Honda TRX450r Quad $3199

i posted pics of it on craiglist, i might get bored and have time to post them here later. it would make a awesome Christmas present!!!

I have a 2005 Honda TRX 450r quad for sale, as you can see it is black in color with aftermarket decals. There are no cracks in any of the plastics. The quad has a ton of aftermarket parts, and the motor was just done by MJ USA in Columbus, Ohio. The motor got all new factory Honda gaskets. This quad has the following mods...IKAT, Big Gun rev box, brand new FMF Powercore 4 full exhaust, brand new LSR +3" axle, brand new ITP Proseries 8" rear wheels with brand new ITP Holeshots MX6 tires, ITP Holeshots on front, Moose nerf bars, leek jet carb mod, Holz Racing Products case saver. I can also through in a set of Alpinestars size 10 boots. It is ready for weekday trail fun, or weekend races...this quad is too fast for me!!! Please email or call me with questions or more pictures, thanks.

Tom

$3199

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RoundIIRacing

2000.00 cash(benjamins)and you bring it to me?It would make a nice bike for my girl,or friends to ride whenI go out!No disrespect intended on the offer,moneys tight these days,choice is yours!I also just bought a 06,hrc kit,big gun rev box,itp ss wheels,holeshots,blingstar nerfs/bumpers,and hmf header for 2700!

Or we could do 1200.00 and my 2003 400ex with white brothers pipe,2nd owner!Yellow and black plstics,cracked on rear,I have black race plastics and a red seat for it also!Your call!You could probably sell the 400ex for 2k,giving you a total of 3200 for your 450r!

Guest RoundIIRacing
Yeah it starts right up and you can ride all day!The factory rear lastics are rough,but I have aftermarket black ones on the way!I'll post pics this evening!

Guest RoundIIRacing

Here is a pick of the 2003 honda trx400ex!I went ahead and put the black plastics!It also comes with a set of original yellow plastics,they are cracked pretty bad on the rear!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t89/shawn_devoll/my2003honda400ex.jpg

Edited by RoundIIRacing
couldnt get the pick to load

do those plastics allow for the headlight? when is a good time to get ahold of you? i might have tabs on a rear yellow plastic already. i got your text tonight, however it was late by the time i got home, did want to call and wake anybody up.

thanks.

tom