CR Zombie Survival Guide

Drewhop

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headshots to win the day + low sound signature to avoid attracting more zombies =

http://www.netwalk.com/~mrbell/Ruger22lrOasis.jpg

I'd suggest proper fluid and bite resistant clothing for the times when CQB gets a little to "C".

Preferrably something of the Nomex-Kevlar combination?

If it's thick enough it should provide some puncture resistance. Same with thick denim. Or even leather. Still have the fluid issue though. Suppose you could try the spray on waterproofing stuff for that.

You could go with a full face helmet with some type of electronic ear-muffs added to them. Head protection with good hearing protection and the amplified sound option for sneaky zombies. :D

Headshots to win the day + low sound signature to avoid attracting more zombies =

I'd suggest proper fluid and bite resistant clothing for the times when CQB gets a little to "C".

You're pretty damn close to being my favorite new member, if not already.

I'll deffinately have to take you up on the offer to fire the Gemtech next time Eric. Nice meeting you again, I know if we were to be attacked by zombie infestation, I know there's another round slinger out there.

Ditto. And you haven't even met my brother-in-law yet. He's a real gun nut. :bangbang:

I'm diggin that drop-leg side arm holster Scott. Is that available at say, a surplus store?

Leather motorcycle gear would be decent alternative to full blown body armor. Leather provides decent fluid protection and I don't know any man who can bite through my jacket. Puncture resistance is better than denim as well. I'm unsure if I could handle a firearm with my riding gloves tho.