hahahahahaha

Qtr_pndr

why would you say that is it cuz of the color of there skin ???? or music ?? baggy cloths??

are you making a racist profile?

Yup, I'm racist. Ask Brian. You know every time I had dinner with him, and his wife, and his two kids, I was really just cursing their existence on the inside.... :rolleyes:

Lets get something strait. The only thing I HATE in this world, are idiots. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Martian... i don't give a shit, if you act like an idiot, chances are, you and I won't be best buds. End of story.

For the record, I happened to be recently named Godfather to a black child, which I honorably accepted.

And your post should have looked like this:

"Why would you say that? Is it because of the color of thier skin ???? or music ?? baggy clothes??

Yup, I'm racist. Ask Brian. You know every time I had dinner with him, and his wife, and his two kids, I was really just cursing their existence on the inside.... :rolleyes:

Lets get something strait. The only thing I HATE in this world, are idiots. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Martian... i don't give a shit, if you act like an idiot, chances are, you and I won't be best buds. End of story.

For the record, I happened to be recently named Godfather to a black child, which I honorably accepted.

And your post should have looked like this:

"Why would you say that? Is it because of the color of thier skin ???? or music ?? baggy clothes??

seems like a racist to me. :lol: you dont have to justify your reasons, its cool, i understand, i hate black people to. lol im allowed to though