Looking to get some parts painted, know anyone?

justinwebb

Need to get the front bumper and front lip and grill repainted on my civic. Its a 2000 civic milano red. I am looking for someone who will do it well as i had someone paint it before and it chipped all to hell. I will do all the work needed to them such as sand to get it ready for paint, buy the paint and materials and take them off the car and deliver to where they need to go. Sounds simple. So if anyone knows such a person who can help me out let me know. Thanks guys

I know someone if he has time. He did his whole car and all his engine parts. He really is good, not just someone with a can of spray who thinks they are. However, he lives in Dayton and I'm sure you're wanting someone around here. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll shoot him a pm later.

Sounds simple. Though you'll find it to be a little different.

If youd like to do all the work yourself and have me paint it, I can do that for you. Though...I will not guarantee the paint work. The finish is in the prep.

Now on the other hand if you just want us to do it all we can do that also.