Ammo??

Putty

In my bushmaster, I've had the best luck with wolf 55 hp ammo. I know it's dirty, but I've never had a casing lodge in there, just a few jams. I've shot lots of winchester and federal .223/ 5.56mm with nothing but problems. I think winchester is more of shitty ammo all the way around. my glock, springfield, smith and wessen all hated it.

I'm sure i'll get hated, but my M4 likes wolf ammo, and it's accurate. and it's hard to beat the price to just go out and shoot for fun.

I won't shoot wolf in my handguns though, sellier and bellot all the way.

We have shot wolf since the day we got our ARs, I have had minor problems, jams and stuck shells, not on the regular but it happens, yep its dirty, but as stated, anybody who knows guns, knows to shoot it, then clean it, nuff said. Far as that goes I have had very very good luck in accuracy with wolf, now we are not talking about splitting hairs at 300 yards here, but at 100 yards shooting the centers out of stationary clay targets all day on several outings. My thoughts, your just as dead from a dirty wolf round between your eyes as you would be with a Hornady TAP round.